• ten •

Some days, things just take way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole room's spinning
You take my cares away
I can so overcomplicate, people tell me to medicate

𝕒𝕠𝕞𝕚
today is THE day. today is THE fucking day i get to meet my idols. the gorgeous boys of CNCO.
"Hey, Naomi? you there?" i hear the bell ring and snap out of my self celebratory moment.

i adjust my makeup and hair and open the door to reveal a stunning looking Erick. he's dressed casual but at the same time he looks mouth-wateringly hot.
"you look.....absolutely stunning" he says. i smile shyly and stare down at the romper. it was my sister's. she gave two of her things to me and two to isla. she wanted us to keep these as memoirs of her for when she's no longer there. she was joking, of course but little did we know we'd have jinxed the situation badly.
"hey...are you okay?" erick puts his hand on my shoulder.
i nod, deciding i'll save the broken girl sob story for another day.
we drive with some comfortable situation. he makes me forget about all the self deprecation and stuff. he makes me smile. he makes me have hope for a normal, PTSD free life.
"we're here" he smiles and helps me get out of the car.
as soon as we step in i'm bombarded by....Joel frickin pimentel. wow. not a lot of people get to say that,huh?
"so you're the girl who's got my bestie dreamy as hell?" he goes straight to the point as i choke on my own saliva.
"i..um..." i blush and out of my peripheral, see erick give joel a deadly glare.
"oh my fucking god, leave them alone" a gorgeous woman comes up to us and much to my surprise smacks joel on the head.
"i'm chloe" she smiles warmly and again surprises me by pulling me into a bear hug.
"i'm Naomi but you can call me Nae" i smile, she's such a ray of sunshine.
"I think we're all gonna like you, Nae" she smiles and guides me by the arm to meet the others.
*timeskip*
sure enough, they approved of me and joel actually turned out to be pretty nice. we messed around after dinner and erick revealed his secret love for photography.
"ah, thank you!" i smile when we're finally alone "i had the best time ever"
he smiles at me, nods and then hands me a photo.
it's me, i realise. he's caught me at the perfect moment, me in semi-rotation with my hair flying around my face. it doesn't look like me.
i take the photo and look up at him and whisper "this is gorge..."
before i can finish my sentence, he pulls me to him.
his lips crash against mine in a frenzy, and i'm a goner.

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

SONG OF THE CHAPTER; Breathin by Ariana Grande

okay fr tho; do we like this song of the chapter concept or nah?
also do yall feel like this book may be moving a lil too fast?
(ps:also omfg THANK YOU

okay fr tho; do we like this song of the chapter concept or nah?also do yall feel like this book may be moving a lil too fast?(ps:also omfg THANK YOU

we got #25 in erickbriancolon and i am ecstatic!
also all my books have 100+ reads so thank you sm my lovelies.)
(pps; AAH i hate to say this but we won't be seeing much of Adi (aka joelsadi ) in this book so, sorry)