• twenty six •

Another round, here we go, going in blow for blow
Look into the mirror, take the punches that I throw
I'm constantly reminded of all the compromises
By the people from my past who have a hard time letting go, yeah

*LETTERS part 2*

Dearest Mimi,
i know you're probably reading this and stewing over it. i know what you'll do after you finish. and i want to explain myself.
so if you're reading this it probably means you're 20. happy birthday, mon cherie. je t'aime beaucoup.
i'm sorry i have to tell you this through writing because i am imagining your face and want to give you the biggest hug right now but i can't.
i realised that i had lived my best life already and there was nothing i wanted from the world. as much as i loved my family, the world started to bore and depress me. i could not take it.
i'm writing this while you're homemade the event is ages away but baby, please, don't blame yourself for anything you aren't responsible for. i've seen you do it before and you'll do it again. i don't want you to see me die. i saw the devastated look on your face when i revealed i had cancer so i don't know how much pain you can take.
Jenna is alive and safe and that is all i will be saying about her in this letter. please don't be impulsive and go find her. you will put both of us in danger.
cherie, i wish i had more to say. i'm so proud of you.
all i ask of you is to find love and get settled.
and don't you worry your pretty little head about it, i will definitely be watching over you from the place where wine flows freely and souls rest.
i wish you all the best.
and always remember, Mimi, Je vous ai compris (i got you)
love,
Manuel.

Shout out to the old me and everything you showed me
Glad you didn't listen whentheworld was tryingto slow me
No one could controlme, left my lovers lonely
Had to fuck it up before I really got to know me

SONG OF THE CHAPTER; Old Me by 5SOS

i really love this song! also i'm so bored i decided to update thrice today.
i'm kinda emosh after proofreading the chapter?
please give me some ideas for a new book idk how im gonna do anything after this book
here's a random perrie gif cuz why the hell not?

 i'm kinda emosh after proofreading the chapter?please give me some ideas for a new book idk how im gonna do anything after this book here's a random perrie gif cuz why the hell not?