Chapter Eleven

I patted my hair and faced the body mirror. I sprayed the expensive perfume I had ordered in Paris last month. My scent is lingering, inviting... luring. I smiled in satisfaction as I pursed my baby pink lips making a half way turn to see a clear view of how the red body hugger shaped me into sensuality.

Hell, yeah! I'm ready to paint the town red!

I grabbed my handbag and walked head on without noticing a big bulk of a man on the entryway.

"Nice sleeping habit." He crossed his arms on his chest and leaned on the door frame. He assessed my distinct features from my blonde untamed hair, to my white flawless shoulder blades down to the exposed long thighs and legs.

"Staring is rude." I gritted my teeth. Damn. I thought Father's asked him to run an errand? How could I make a move if he's always in the way?

"You've long concluded that I am."

"You are what?" I met his bold gaze. I shouldn't have. It was hot. Poignant. Potent. Pulling. Unconcealed lust. He wore his hair longer than the usual. Shaggy on the side that curled into his nape. It appeared wild on him. He took a step closer. Why do I forget everything with this man?

"Rude." It was a mere whisper. He bent his head as he gently cupped my cheek. As if in a trance my lips parted a little. Waiting. Anticipating. His breath was fanning my cheeks. It was too close to---

"Heaven..." We run the same thoughts. He traced his fingers down the contours of my jaw. My neck.

"Ma'am Marie Claire nandyan na po sundo niyo!" We both groaned. Goodness. I felt the rush of disappointment.

"Sundo?" I was fascinated by the way his eyes turned from hot lava to ice cold. I cleared my throat and straightened up. Daft. You have a date but you're thinking of kissing this moron. Promiscuous.

"I have a date so if you'll just excuse me."

"A what?" He said hotly. Not sidestepping a bit.

"You're blocking my way."

"You're not going." I gasped at the arrogant command.

"How dare you! Who said so?"

"Me." Very insufferable. If they're really making me insane. Then they're making a good job of sending Rave to me. Well, hell, come to think of it. I would go mad because of this man.

"You're not my father!" I retorted savagely, ready to hit him with my handbag any moment now. He looked at me as if he's going to eat me for dinner. In which way, hmm.. I just don't know.

"I'm not. And I don't wish to. But stop acting like a child."

"A child? Surely... Ha! If I am, then you're a cradle snatcher..."

He was still as a stone for minutes. I thought he would have decided right this time.

"You're not going and that's final."

"How about my dress? My make-up? Will I sleep on it?"

"Suit yourself." He shrugged. I would have hit him on the head but decided against it.

"Ma'am, antagal niyo daw po. Nag-aalala na si Sir Riel."

"Manang pakisabi tulog na si Marie Claire."

"No, yaya if you ever do that I promise you you'll see your things packed first thing tomorrow." I shouted furiously.

"Eh sir.... ma'am..."

"So it's Riel then?" I tried to outrun him from the side but his limb and arms were much longer and stronger. I shrieked when I felt his hand circled my waist. I struggled, screamed and kicked all at once but the hard planes behind me didn't even stir.