twenty-two

twenty-two; the perfect storm

Boston Massachusetts (The Black Shamrock).

I sat down next to Emily and under the table I pulled out the .50 Caliber- waiting for our special guest. Emily pulled out the golden card and I raised the bottle of whiskey to my face- the black shoulder length wig I was wearing- moving with my every movement.

She looked over at a man and smirked. "That's him." She said and I looked down at my watch. "10 minutes. He'll be out in ten minutes." I said and she looked at the exit."Ivankov is out there with Ramsey. Their scanning the area." She said and I nodded and she got up from the table and after her so did I- going to the bartender for information- which Shaw said he knew Matt- and they were close.

I bent down leaning over the bar- my cleavage showing and I smirked at him. "Can I get a whiskey?" I asked and he nodded and smirked going to the back. Maxsten stood up from where he was and walked over to the door. No body else was in the bar and he looked the door.

I pulled out my gun and held it up aiming at the guys head. He turned around and his hand immediately went to under the bar where he held a gun. Another click of a gun and Anthony spoke.

"You touch it- I'll shoot you." He said holding up his caliber to the back of the man's head. "Sit down." I said and he breathed out. "I ain't do nothing wrong." He said and I smirked. "Let's talk about Matt Bennet." I said and he gave me a smile. 

"You're her. That girl." He said and I shrugged and a gunshot was heard. He used that as a decal and he head butted Anthony and pulled out his gun- grabbing my hair and bringing me over the counter. He held the gun up to my head and he laughed. "I guess we can talk about Matt Bennet- but first the thing's I'd do to-" He said but he fell limp to the floor. I looked out the window and saw a gun shot through the glass and I saw the shining of the sniper. 

I stood up straight and I looked over at Maxsten. "He just shot the only man who knew anything." I said and Anthony stood up and grunted. "He didn't know anything, Hads. He was playing. Let's go before we get caught." He said and I nodded and we all walked out of the bar, looking down at my bruised bloodied knuckles and remembering how it felt to punch things when I was angry.

We sat in the van waiting hours before a group of men walked into the bar. They came out in a hurry and I saw a man who looked like Matt with them. I got out my gun and so did Emily. "Anthony- come with us. You two stay here- be ready to drive. If anything happens- I mean anything. You both drive back to Virginia and you tell the team what's going on." Emily said and Azalea and Maxsten nodded and we got out the car and Anthony loaded his AR-15 and began shooting up the car. Emily threw a hand grenade and the car went off in a silent boom- making me think it wasn't a grenade at all.