Chapter 1

"All that lies beneath the sky.....
..... Is guarded by the supreme"

"Just follow the star....
....To fulfill your dream"

"Never turn back from the path...
....no matter how much it is longer"

"Always believe in yourself 'cause...
....you are way more stronger"

"Yes my girl, you are stronger". He coos as he kiss the giggling bundle of joy in his arms.

"Daddy who taught you this song?". She asks in her cute voice with her innocent big eyes fixed on him.

"You know, when you were born, an angel told me that you were the most beautiful & strong girl she had ever seen. But she asked me to always remind it to you. So this is your special song, especially made for my little princess" he says as he tickles her chin lightly.

Making her giggle."okay daddy, I promise I'll always remember this song & I'll be your strong girl".

I'll be strong.

Always be strong.

Suddenly the cold breeze sweeps some of my locks in front of my face. And unknowingly a warm tear rolls down my eyes pulling me out of my thoughts, as I sat here in the same park, where we used to come every friday after my ballet class. The cold breeze swept some of the bushes allowing the leafs to make a hissing sound to my ear. I still remembered every single day we spent here. Suddenly my phone rang displaying mom's picture. I knew that she wanted me to come back home but, I did'nt wanted this feeling to go.

The nostalgia that the memories brought was enough for me not to want go back. But, she needed me home. Since, I was all she had left to her. So I picked up my phone from the bench I was sitting on started walking back.

My way back home was silent until I saw my little home. She was standing their on the porch waiting for me, and as she saw my figure in sight she huffed deeply and went inside just for me to follow her inside the home.

"Sweetie, how many times I told you...you should avoid going to that park if it only make you cry". She says placing the bowl of spaghetti in her hand on the table.

"Mom I'm fine, it's just.... I miss him". I says as I feel my throat drying eventually."I miss him too honey...more than you even think" she says as places her hand on my back drawing big comforting circles on it."But it would just make him so much sad to watch us cry, right?". She asks softly.

"Yeah..." I say nodding."Come on, I made your favourite spaghetti & meat balls" she says as places a plate in front of both of us. I smile at her & take a seat beside her. This was my mother, who always tried to stay strong in front of me but, cried at night herself to sleep. It's been 13 years but she still had that look on her face. The longing expression of patience, patience for her husband to return, even though she knew he was never gonna come back.

She was 41 years old woman who worked at a groceries mart to earn for her daughter who has joined college this year. She was a very simple woman but, the most beautiful I have ever seen. Wrinkles were now prominent around her lips and she had pigmentation on her cheek bones & bags under her eyes. The thought of her growing old was scaring me everyday. Because I knew, eventually she would leave me too. To never return.

After having the dinner, I kiss her cheek & go upstairs to my room, to plop myself on my bed with my phone. While checking my Instagram notification, suddenly Tamara texts me.

T: hey bitch!

V: yeah?? Why you texting me rn?

T: why? Can't I text my friend, huh??

V: as if I am your only friend.*eye roll*

T: yeah...but I know I'm your only friend so listen... their's this man who's friends with my dad and is shifting with his family here regarding some work in one of our flats.

V: Tamara, darling why are you telling me this??...you know I'm not interested in elder mens right??

T: oh god, I'm not telling you about him but his boy....I mean he has a son to whom I met today at dinner as mom called them to dinner. And I have to tell you this guy is soooooo fine.

V:.....*sighing in disbelief*....Tamara...you just broke up with Ben last week can't you just wait???

T: nuh-uh girl...this piece of meat is not for my plate... It's for you!!!

V: what?!!

T: you know he is sooo hot...he is 5'10 girl...5'10....& you know, he has his ear pierced....hmm ;)....& also has a tattoo on his arm but, I couldn't see it completely (T_T).....

V: okay....first of all, I don't want to be in relationship.... second of all, I don't want to be relationship, especially with a playboy!!!

T: girl....just listen....I know you are not into playboys but this boy is something else....he is actually cute but also has a Dom persona (ㆁωㆁ*)...just a rare piece of art!!!

V: okay but I'm still not convinced that I'll like this boy... what's his name tho??

T: Sasha...Sasha Ivanov... Russian meat٩(♡ε♡ )۶. And yes girl, he'll be joining our university from tomorrow...(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧.

V: fine I'll meet this Sasha...but if he's not my type... I'm out of it...

T: girl you don't have a type...since, you haven't ever, EVER dated...

V: shut up now....just shut up....

T:fine I'll leave you to fantasize about him...bbye love (^O^)v

V: oh please....

And I throw my phone besides me. Maybe this Sasha would be good maybe not....who knows? So I drift off to sleep with only one thought in my mind.

Sasha.

*****************◆●◆******************
Hey guys!!!
So it's my first book... I've been thinking to write it for so long but now I'm finally writing it!😄

Tell me your thoughts about it! I would love to read them...

Hope you like it!!😄