Chapter 1- I Met a Cow who Didn't Eat Grass

Emma's p.o.v.

Bitch is another name for school. So a sentence like "God I have so much homework for bitch today" would make people stare. Why wouldn't they? I have twenty different hair colors on my head. I stopped counting after my blond hair turned into either green, blue, red, pink... You name it. Anyhoo, I'm a new girl. My parents died in a car accident when I was a baby and so I got transferred to an adoption center.

Kat, some random woman who couldn't have kids (she said it was because she couldn't have her monthly friend, but I just think that she adopted me and raised me just so that she could bring me to the Clam Bar (A/N- made it up) and pick up some guys) took care of me. Well that was until I started streaking my head with these odd colors and got more attention than her at the bar. Long story short, she sent me to an adoption center half way across the country..........Probably.

That my friends is Cheshire, England.

*****************

So I got adopted by this couple who loved me and get this: they're freakin artists. Duh they lurrrrvvve mah hair!! Their names are Katy and Bruce. Nice couple. Anyways back to school being a bitch:

(gets out megaphone) SCHOOL IS A GIRL DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Because last week I met Harry Styles.

***********

"Hun. It's your first day of school." mum shrieked jumping on my bed. Oh I forgot to mention. My mum is 28 so don't mind her.... Childness. I half slept and half walked into the washroom, took a shower and got into this:

http://www.polyvore.com/school_gets_stupid_without_something/set?id=60300524

(A/N- sorry I suck at this whole 'copy' thing)

I kept my hair frizzy and walked out to take the train. Yes my family is rich... But I luv undergrounds!!!! (I know. I have no life) I trudged a block away from school with my coffee from Starbucks. "Ehy. Tanks love." Some dude in a rich leather jacket grabbed my coffee, took a sip, and shoved it back in my hands.

"Bitch! You owe me a coffee!!" I yelled. Yeppp. Another thing about me is that I'm not a morning person so no Messing with mah freakin COFFEE.

I hurled the coffee at that ass which knocked him out as fifty sluts ran to him kneeling down asking 'are you okay'?!?!? Huh. Bet that cow has never tasted grass. "Hell!!" the womanizer glared at me. "How do you do? I'm Emma. Wait. Let me guess your name. Is it lemur?" I held out my hand as the fifty other girls helped him up. "How dare yo do that to him?!?" the fifty sluts stared at me with their fifty layered eyelinered thing they called eyes.

"Sorry bubbuh." I smiled swishing my leg and knocking each girl out since they wore one foot heels. Well I didn't know out all of them. Who knew that human dominoes were so fun to watch?

"See you in school!!!" I sang walking away.

*********

"Hey!!! Emma!! Come sit with me!!" some dude called during lunch. I shrugged. As long as the manwhore didn't sit here, I was fine. "Hii! Erm.... Err" c'mon. Think. Who is this guy?

"Louis from drama." rrrrriiight..

"Hello Louis from drama!" I smiled. "Do you sit here alone?" he shook his head. "Nope. I have some others but they're ditching lunch to work on.... Something..... After Harry became a huge flirt, I sat away." he smiled. "Well whoever this Harry is, he must be a real leamur." I laughed.

Someone's eyes bored onto the side of my neck. The curly haired ass was staring.(A/N- note that Emma doesn't know who Harry is yet) "You got your eye for him?" Louis frowns. "No. He and I got into a fight this morning and I knocked him off his feet with my coffee." I shrugged before he started laughing like crazy. "You knocked out Harry?!? Like Harry Styles?!?"

"Ohhhhh... So that's the flirt that you were talking about.... Yep! I did!" Louis put his arm around my shoulder. "You are officially my best friend." God.... I have a best friend...... I FREAKIN HAVE A BEST FRIEND!!!!! "So Lou my man. What do you say about plotting some crazy act for Mr. Styles over there?" I laughed and saw Harry squint at me.

"Sure... But what?" Lou gave me a hard stare. "I think that it's time for me to slut up."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1st chapter!!! Vote!!! Follow me my pretties!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop! The others would show up in the next chapter!! Love yas!!!! -Taytay <3