Chapter 11~Back and ready

Hey everyone!
i'll be updating slower then usual, i'm going to a cabin for a few weeks and i'm focused on hanging out with my family then, but i'll still try my best to update! don't worry!

<33

————————————————————

Hinatas POV

It's been a week of resting and i'm ready to get back to playing volleyball!! It's been way too long, i never realized how much volleyball meant to me. I'm glad that nothing too serious happened, and my ankle barely hurt! well kinda.

"Hey sho! ready to get back into play!"

"Yup! i'm super excited!!"

I said while jumping up and down on Joãos shoulders.

"Hey remember you still got to take it easy on your ankle so stop fooling around!"

Davi said in a serious tone of voice,
I sighed,

"alrighttt, but it doesn't even hurt anymore!"

"i know but still take it easy!"

"hmph."

I slouch over and head up towards my room to put on proper clothes that i can move well in, i open my closet and grab my change of clothes, i slip off my pajamas, and put on some black workout shorts, a nike sports bra, and a loose white tank top.
I take my brush and start trying to tame my hair, it's grown out quite a bit, it's now down to my shoulders, long enough to put into a high ponytail, i take my hair elastic, and start tying my hair up in place.
I snatch my water bottle and run out of my room, and run down the stairs each step in excitement.

I run down the nice hit sand down to where Maria, João, and Davi are,

"Shoyo, we've been thinking about going swimming for a bit after lunch! you in?"

"is that even a question? of course!!
But first volleyball!"

They all give out a slight laugh at me,
I pick up the volleyball shouting,

"Toss to me!"

Randomly i started to think about that dumbass, kageyama.
I just realized i spaced out randomly, hearing;

"hey shrimp you okay?"

"o-oh yes, let's continue, toss to me!"

"Hm okay just making sure, you kinda just spaced out."

"really i'm fine!"

—————————————————————

Sorry this chapter was so short!
i'll make up for it!

anyways i hoped you all enjoyed!

have a good day

<3

398 words.