Chapter 23~Cherry blossom

a/n
ok thanks for waiting this long for an update! yet again i'm sorry!

ALSO at the training camp i made friends!(shocker, ikr) and i'm actually one of the better ones there(i thought i'd be the worst but hey, not complaining)

WOAH 11k reads! thanks so much!
so here's this chapter 👀

(is your friend really your friend if they block and mute you all the time on social media? and calls you a dumbass etc. ?)

heads up: this is another 3rd person chapter:)
—————————————————

Kenma took a glance at hinata-sleeping on his shoulder, he gave a soft smile looking at her, the blonde rested his head on hers, watching the sun sweep down from the horizon as pastel colours took over the sky. The grass was swaying along with the wind, as the birds danced in the sky, a cherry blossom tree was right beside the bench, adding a nice sweet sent in the air, the tree was old, but beautiful. it had vibrant pastel pink flowers crowding the branches, some were blown off and went away with the wind.
as nightfall came, kenma decided to wake up the sleeping girl and bring her home.

"hey, shoyo, wake up"

He softly spoke, lightly shaking hinata, waking her up. She squinted her eyes examining her surroundings, realizing that she's with kenma still.

"wait! what time is it!!"

"oh, um, 9:26"

the girl boosted up from the bench in panic,

"hey what's wrong?"

"i was told to be back at 8:30!! ohno! davi's definitely gonna get mad at me!"

shoyo started mumbling out words overwhelmed and overthinking the situation,

"then let's hurry and get you home! i'm sure davi won't be that mad!"

kenma jumped up from the bench gripping onto hinatas hand, the both rushed to kenmas car in hurry. The boy started the engine, and went off in the direction of davis apartment,
he drove on the dark road, with streetlights on either side of the road. soon enough kenma pulled up to shoyos apartment,

"we're here! let's hurry and hopefully convince davi that it was an accident"

Hinata nodded in agreement, they both jumped out of the car rushing into the slightly modern apartment, sprinting up the stairs reaching the correct floor, the girl grabbed the right keys out and quickly unlocked the door only to be greeted by a not-so-happy looking davi standing there.

"you're like an hour late, what the hell happened?"

davi said in a intimidating tone of voice, it even made kenma shiver a bit.

"sorry i-"

Hinata was cut off by kenma,

"sorry sir, it's my fault she's late"

"and why's that?"

kenma took a deep breath before replying, on the other hand the girl was shocked, and had pity written in her eyes. She did not want to involve kenma in this.

"me and her went on a walk and got ice cream and lost track of time. i told her it's fine if we kept walking for longer, sorry, it won't happen again"

"hmm very well, but sho, you cant be late anymore or else i won't late you go out, okay?"

"yeah yeah"

after awhile kenma has left to go back home, The girl walking over and sat on the cushioned couch while on her phone thanking kenma,

"hey shoyo, i'm gonna sign you up for school soon, have you decided which school you want to enroll in?"

"well.. no.."

Davi signed before continuing,

"okay, but think on it tonight, tell me your decision tomorrow, ok?"

"okkk"

she sheepishly replied, the girl said her goodnight and went off getting prepared for bed-doing her daily nighttime routine. She showered, washed her face, brushed her teeth and hair, lastly put on her pyjamas. Hinata lousily jumped in bed letting out an annoying sigh-not wanting to choose what school she'd attend.

"well, Fukurōdani Academy does have amazing people, though the people i'm actually close with are 3rd years, meaning they are leaving next year, but their volleyball team is good! But Nekoma High also has an outstanding team, most of my friends aren't just 3rd years so even if i stayed for another year i'd still have the 2nd and 1st years to interact with."

Hinata rambled on and on, finally coming to a conclusion.

-

The girl woke up, her first thought was to go on her phone. She made an attempt on getting up but failed.
Moments later she finally had the strength to get out of bed. Shoyo kicked the bedsheets off her body, stepping off the bed and making her way down to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself. She opened the wooden cabinet snatching out a cardboard box of her favourite cereal-she then placed it down. Next hinata grabbed out a clean matte grey bowl, she poured her cereal in leaving enough room for the milk. Once finished she finished adding milk, hinata started eating when davi walked into the room,

"so have you decided yet?"

——————————————

i hope you enjoyed! i made this longer for you all!<3

851 words.