Chapter 12~Swimming

I'll just get on with the story lol

enjoy :)

————————————————————

Hinatas POV (like always)

It's been around 3 hours since we've all started practicing volleyball, and i gotta admit, i'm starving. My stomach was doing all the talking for me,

"Heh i think it's time to fix up some lunch"

"good idea."

We brush all of the sand on our legs and arms off before entering the house,
About 15 minutes has passed, Davi finished making sandwiches for all of is with some fruit on the side. Meanwhile during the 15 minutes i put on my bathing suit. It was a light orange bikini with a criss-cross design on the back of the top.
Once finishing the sandwich and fruit Davi made for all of us, i thanked him and ran outside, i flattened out my towel, put down my sandels, and applied my sunscreen while i was waiting for Davi, João, and Maria to come out and get ready.

I started to inflate the donut floaty,

"sorry we took so long!! race ya to the water!!!"

Maria challenged me and of course i accepted, i ran full speed racing Maria, i jumped into the water not caring for how cold it was.

"Ahh!! it's freezing! but i still beat you! heh!"

"You sucker! Hey boys you comin in or what?"

Maria was wearing a light blue bikini, it matched her eyes very well, Davi was wearing teal swim trunks with orange and yellow polka dots on it, Lastly João wore plain green swim trunks, it brought out the green in his eyes.

"Yeah yeah we're coming, just be patient!"

Once both boys finished spraying sunscreen on them, they both ran into the cold water causing them to splash Maria and I.
Me and her looked at each other thinking the same thing, we both smirking and splashed both boys at the same time.

"Hey! i guess this is a competition"

João said confidentiality while smirking, both Davi and João charged at us splashing water onto us.

About a solid 10 minutes of fighting we were all tired and wanted to go relax and tan, obviously Maria, João, and Davi had an awesome tan, unlike me.

I put my headphones into my ears, and turned on some music. I layer down on my back, and fell asleep.

I slightly open my eyes to check the time, WHAT!! it's been 2 hours!! Heck, i'm burned all over!!

"GAH! How come no one woke me up to flip over and re-apply sunscreen!!"

"You never told us too, plus you looked peaceful while sleeping."

Davi looked away from his book to look at me,

"Hah!! you're as red as a tomato!!"

"Haha!! he's right!!"

"pfft"

All three of them mocked me, i just gave them a 'hmph' and went inside to put aloe vera onto my burn. (apparently it helps burns heal quickly, but boy it sure does sting)
I ended up not going back outside, choosing to just lay in bed till supper,
I got bored to started reading and continuing to listen to my music.

By the time i know it,
supper time!!

"Sho, come down we are having a barbecue!"

I groan in pain getting out of my bed from the sun burn, hopefully it won't hurt for much longer.
I walk my way downstairs, and out to the deck, and sit on the couch outside patiently waiting for our food to be done,

"hah how's your burn doing? did you treat it?"

"yep."

Maria and I were talking while Davi and João were fixing up the food.

"Alright, we're ready to dish out! grab your plates"

I walk over and Davi puts some ribs, veggies, and garlic bread down on my plate, i go grab some water as my drink.
Once finished dishing out we all talked and laughed, there was a pretty sunset along the horizon, i wish this moment lasted forever,
well, not my sunburn.
we all played some card/board games till it was late at night. It was still warm out,
this was perfect.

But i only have 1 week left here.

:,(

——————————————————————

I hope you liked this chapter!!!!

<3

be safe and have a good day!

ALSO THANKS SM FOR 3k READS!!!!!
i was planning to update this part later butttttt since i got 3k i decided to publish it now!

Also please comment some anime's i should watch! i'm open to any lol

742 words.