25

{Dreams Do Come True}

_______________

"Where are we going to eat?" Taehyung asks from his spot on the bed, an arm wrapped around Jeongguk's shoulder as he watches the boy play on his phone.

"Yoongi said something about a pub in town," Jimin answers, taking his shirt off and shoving it into his bag.

"Why are you changing?"

"I'm just changing shirts." Jimin grabs a casual button up, putting it on. "I feel sweaty."

Taehyung smirks. "That's hot."

"Shut up."

The younger only smiles as he gets up, walking over to rest his hand on Jimin's hip. "What? You always look amazing, love."

He tops it off with a sweet kiss on the lips. Jimin smiles, palms flat against Taehyung's chest, but he pulls away with a grin and raised eyebrows.

"Hm, trying to get brownie points?"

"Can I trade them in to suck you off?"

Jimin snorts, leaning down to close his suitcase, before standing back up and slinging his arms around Taehyung's neck. "I might have to take you up on that offer," he hums.

Jeongguk watches through his lashes as they share a fairly short kiss. It's deep and passionate, but shows no intent of being anything more than a kiss. His lips curve upward on their own.

"Knock knock!" someone says from the other side of the door, tapping lightly.

"Come in!" Taehyung clears his throat, taking a step away from Jimin as Hoseok enters the room.

"Sorry, but Jimin can you help Namjoon pick out an outfit? He's a lost cause."

Jimin giggles and shakes his head. "No problem. I'll be right back," he says over his shoulder as he leaves behind Hoseok.

"So," Taehyung begins, plopping down next to Jeongguk, who smiles sheepishly and sets his phone down. "Are you having fun so far, bun?"

"Yeah. It's... nice."

"What part of it?"

Jeongguk pokes Taehyung's cheek, ignoring the way the older attempts to bite his finger. "Spending time with you and Jimin, of course."

"Oh?" Taehyung grins, grabbing Jeongguk's hand instead, and interlocking their fingers. "We make you that happy?"

"Shut up..." the younger blushes.

Taehyung just smiles softly at him, leaning up to hover over him. Jeongguk feels his eyes cross as Taehyung gets closer and closer, lips barely brushing, before he gulps. "T-The door's open, Tae."

"So?" Taehyung asks with a tilt of his head and a playful smile.

Jeongguk huffs, pushing him away and gives him a pointed look. "I still have to get onto you for that stunt you pulled in the simulator earlier."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Sure," Jeongguk sighs sarcastically.

Before Taehyung can even wipe that smirk off his face long enough to respond, the door is being closed and Jimin comes rushing to the bed. "I swear to god, if it weren't for me, that boy would always be dressing like a forty year old virgin."

"Hey, cut him some slack."

"Maybe when he stops actually calling pants 'slacks.'" Jimin sighs and hops up onto the bed as well, leaning against the wall.