001 | begin.

☽✧

loving or looking at someone is never a second opinion jungkook will ever reckon in his married life.

marrying the person you cherish, love gives umpteen satisfaction and contentment or maybe something more as if you've acquired an important part of life.

truly and humbly kim jungkook is one of the luckiest boys to have love of his life as his partner for a long life ahead.

they met each other in the junkyard where both of them came to dump the load's trash of their houses but jungkook accidentally slipped on polythene which resulted in the spilling of litter on his whole self, then taehyung helped the poor lad insisted him to come his home to have a fresh bath and to let him wear clean clothes.

jungkook was shy will be an understatement yet he blushed the whole way through taehyung's house.

first of all, falling unknowingly in a dumping yard, getting help from a stranger who is too much handsome then who the dumb will reject the offer, if someone can deny such a manly man then they are the dumbest one living in the world, aren't they?

since then after that day of cringe, they both regularly clashed here or there. it wasn't a pure coincidence anyone of them might stalk the other.

well, the things escalated more than they ever comprehended. falling in love sounded easy to jungkook, they went on constant dates, gifted each other with surprises and neverending i love you's being called as it-couple of the society they lived in.

after dating for 9 months they decided to marry in acceptance of their family members and relatives.

now, they are the happiest couples perpetually and are living in their dream house near the lake it was a gift from taehyung.

jungkook smiles at the memory of his and his husband, of course, he does everything that takes to make taehyung happy and vice verse.

he is currently in the kitchen humming along with the song 'I Will Always Love You' by 'Dolly Parton' in the background sweet smile forging on his tinted lips. he always has a great passion for singing he didn't recognise it until he met his lovely husband.

the ring of the doorbell makes jungkook even happier than listening to the song. he turns off the stove and waddles his way to the front door excited to see his dear husband he opens the door with a rosy smile and flushing cheeks and the sight of his husband looking handsome upon drench in wet makes his little heart puddle in bubbles.

taehyung smiles entering their home- sweet home locking the door behind, with an already removed tie in his hands he whips the tie around jungkook's waist pulls the boy to his chest. jungkook gasps holding on taehyung's coat.

leaning towards a smaller one, taehyung closes the gap between them, latching his lips onto jungkook. jungkook leans, pressing himself more on taehyung kissing him with the same enthusiasm.

kissing each other hungrily they both stumble across the hallway lips still connected didn't know how they fall on the couch. the kiss is sloppy with nothing but the song playing and the wet sounds of lips. taehyung drags his lips to the smaller neck of jungkook nibbles, leaving small pecks he trails to the whitish collarbone's.

jungkook moans "mhmm" and taehyung keeps sucking and leaves imprints of love on his love, he pulls back to only remove his coat and dives quickly into a heating kiss over the boy's little face.