005 | path.

☾✧

☾✧

the pulchritude sight smitten in the air lingers around coils every nerve and twists harshly with ropes leaves on the dead for air to breath

the smell of cinnamon bakes toss on the strong aroma of sandalwood scream from every ounce of his skin and he just can't take off his eyes that are set on who sits a sits three steps away from him

"hes fine and im glad, " the pretty one pokes his tapioca pearls with a smile comforts in the way they try to sit calmly on the bottom and here he couldn't find peace.

the orange candy skull boy gazes at the boy in front of him "that's it?" he asks, not sure of jungkook's change in mood. cheery hair lad looks around and then he leans forward, "minnie, V is here, " jimin scrunches his face totally confuse, "what about others?"

he sips his bubble tea still didn't get the hint, "what?" the other asks, "i mean why will V leave his alphabets alone and come?" he chews on the pearls and sips again.

jungkook facepalms at his foolish friends "god not that V!!" he exclaims loudly, jimin chokes on the pearls at jungkook's sudden outburst, "koo, slow slow no screaming, " he warns him and the tiny one seems taken back he laughs sheepishly and peaks around him to confirm if he did catch anyone attention if anyone heard or not but V hears when Jungkook shouts his name.

he evidently sighs because the shop is not crowd since it's an afternoon.

"now speak, " jimin infers "so, taehyungs twin is back and he's a literal weird, creep, and such a mad fellow- he flinches when a loud thud evokes from his back and V fastly dips his head under the table.

"don't worry koo just people being inelegant in public places, " jimin raises his eyebrows signifies jungkook to start over

the lad ponders for a few seconds, "uh-so he's really a mess i don't know but he's trying to go hit on me, and don't get me wrong hes a copypaste of my hubby also hes so handsome, good-looking, his eyes are intimidating as hell also, he just has slight freckles on his nose and a beauty spot on near his left eye, " Jungkook gulps a large sip of his green apple boba and chews the pearls.

"koo you look like a boy in love, " jimin eyes laces worry, "w-what? no, minnie, i love tae, it's just i-i m on-nly h-he-

it's ok koo take deep breaths, don't panic im here your not wrong i know, " orange hair man cheers the beauty in front of him, calms his peak nerves. after an edible silence, jimin keeps his spoon down after he eats a big bite of the banana pie "koo, you know, i know, it's wrong this thing behind tae, it's ridiculous, "