009 | sea.

☾✧

☾✧

the island of Jeju is outstanding for the volcano, waterfalls, beach sand, and people say the Korean mermaids reside there but to the point what's true and what's false only the lord knows.

jungkook and taehyung are on their car to the sunrise peak known as Seongsang Ilchulbong yet jungkook sees the beautiful place on the bridge to spot the high mountains covers in mists.

by looking at the only sunset from the top, jungkook gives away his anxiety to the free air revolves around him. taehyung snaps his finger shoots jungkook out the latter laughs, both the couple takes pictures to be remembered.

last time they came to Jeju is to celebrate the post-honeymoon since taehyung got busy after their marriage and couldn't latch to the promise to take jungkook with him, so the previous summer vacation they had an incredible time for each other.

a week of love, rides and roam, nothing to worry at all no, interruption. taehyung likes to make jungkook happy even if it costs his skin. for the love of the lord, he loves his beautiful tiny husband a lot.

the couple enjoys the sunset from the top, they have some ice creams, marshmallow chocolates and green tea mochi, in the city of lights and love taehyung and jungkook lose in themselves.

the love jungkook gives to taehyung he can't decipher. for him, jungkook made the flowers bloom in his mouth although he knows his love is beautiful yet he can't breathe at the mere sight of him, "kiss me on the mouth and lay me free, plum, " he whispers their nose brushes on each other, "gladly,"

jungkook pushes his head up to meet taehyung's lip. their kiss sails ship on the ocean far between the eyes of the sun, a touch of the waters, and bliss of the cold night's lips wash like waves tugs underneath to the bottom, swallows the lands, voices drown, pull up to ride the high tide, they suck on the air up, up, up and tastes the saline on tongues overlaps with crumbles of moans, soaring high like mountains and ripples the chest down, down, down.

the blue hair man sighs, "i love you so much, my lovely pretty little peaches, " jungkook giggles, he pecks taehyung on his lip once more. "i love you more, " he whispers.

the Kim couples arrive in their cottage, taehyung opens the door to scrunch his nose in the disgust. jungkook places the sweater paws of his hoodie on his nose to prevent the smell, "god V, are you drunk, "

taehyung walks to V and lays him on the couch from the ground. "i ain't drunk a lite alcohooliccc~ " V rumbles in deep, slurry voice,

"holy why do you drink that much? " jungkook asks, eyes on Vantae's wreckage body. "my surreal DOLL!!" V yells at the last part to that jungkook jumps, he hides behind taehyung to avoid V's intense gaze.