017 | the truth untold.

☾✧

☾✧

pitch less silence and soft sniffle of jungkook behind a furious, rage, anxious taehyung.

V turns around with his torn clothes hangs down the perfectly sculpted shoulders and the outline of the chisel abs, "why? why did you do this?" taehyung speaks voice deep but enough to send shivers down both the men to tremble yet V keeps his calm composure, "chill bro what happened?" vantae shrugs as if he doesn't know anything

"don't act smart V! you and this-
he yanks jungkook forward and removes the thick layer of the blanket from the boy which makes jungkook scream and cry louder

-this disgusting betrayer and you slept together in my absence!" taehyung grits his teeth in disgust not giving any attention to the fact that his beloved husband being naked in front of his own blood.

raven eyes the boy who shivers in cold, crying, embarrass, guilt and humiliation, "bro, my holy eyes you shouldn't shame your husband in front of me, " vantae knells down and drapes the blanket on jungkook,

younger quickly snuggle in it and cries silently, "cut the act! this is so horrendous!! you both are disgusting, " taehyung grabs the neck of V and almost chokes him.

jungkook widens his eyes he can't do anything his head pounds, thoughts stuck like a cork in a wine bottle, "leave me!" V shouts at his lungs and pushes the man from him

he dusts his torn shirt and throws them on the ground, "that's not the way to talk with your brother, taehyung!" V snaps at his elder catch taehyung off the cliff.

the older claps his hand and laughs, "oh, waoww now this motherfucker has forgotten his manners, " vantae clenches his jaw, "you have no right to bring my mom in between!"

taehyung snarls at the rage one, "i couldn't care less if you just had dignity then V you have never touched my husband! this is what you've been always taught from childhood to steal what someone's, "

jungkook weeps at the harsh tone which slashes Vantae's heart in two, "stop! just stop it, " taehyung scowls and turns to jungkook.

he walks a step towards the younger one and grabs his jaw harshly, "had a good fuck, didn't ya? didn't get satisfied with my dick so you chose him over me!!" taehyung watches the younger whimper in his strongholds his fingers already digs inside his soft bread cheeks.

tears glisten his aqua blue eyes his heart thumps with loud lub-dup against his ribcage the rapid pressure on his mouth makes his legs wobble and it makes him weaker because of the early morning sex his body at the edge of vertigo, "t-tae- before he can say he gets snatched away from taehyung by none other than V.

the black hair man hides the fragile boy behind him, "hyung, you are nothing but a piece of shit im sorry for my language but that's not the way you should treat your husband, " V breathes heavily his chest heavies up still, this is his first experience to go through in love and fight against the love but isn't taehyung right at his place?