008 | pied piper.

☾✧

☾✧

"if i could, i would paint the stars on your palms and the clouds on the back of your hands so you could know that if you looked brief enough this world is already yours to clasp, and i will bring you across the blues till the midst we fail on our breath, to kiss the suffocation and i would rain down on you so you can be rinsed in all love that i can give you and know it in your chasm that although you might feel little lost, and a little hopeless there will always be me whom you can call home, my doll~~

jungkook and taehyung stare at V out of blue to pipe in between their conversation, "which song are you singing?" taehyung asks, "a song for my love, " he responds in a deep voice sends shivers to jungkook's spine, "Vanie, you never introduced your girlfriend-

"he's a boy actually vantae corrects taehyung, "yeah a boyfriend?" V subtly smirks side-eyes the younger on his left, "should i tell?"

he wiggles his brows on jungkook, the younger looks away quickly, "t-there is no such n-need f-for us t-to know a-about your l-love st-tory, V, " jungkook stutters on his words clearly obvious about V's aim.

the blue-haired man disagrees with jungkook, "oh, koo let's listen up! my bro never opens up this easily, " V smirks more widely a sort of confidence rises in his bloodstream.

the raven approves and looks at the fluttering hungkook, "ready?" he speaks calmly whereas jungkook freaks out in chickens, "s-sure?" the phrase comes out as a question.

ebony hair one chuckles, "come on V!" taehyung cheers him up. V nods and scratches his back in nervous. "okay no judging it's my literal and hearty feelings from him, " he pours, taehyung hums and understands, jungkook just looks in eyes wide.

"if i say him to stay for a span. my heartbeat is his smile, my lips are yet to brush his forehead and my fingers yet to outline the corner of his eyes, if this emotion could be summed in the number of breaths i take it would go all awry because i forgot to breathe around him
im starting to think im hopeless but I'd like to know how my heartbeats would sound to him with his small ear pressed onto my chest a steady cadence? or a mad ballad on there. my hands take eternity reaching out to brush his cheek as his love one does, all i know is that this emotion of mine is bittersweet reaching out for him in the dark i ain't got a clue that it's my wildest fantasy to make him mine but it's pleasure knowing my heart starts beating for him at the first sight, "

V takes a deep breath his orifice gets down to jungkook who tears silently. oh, how he wishes to wipe that ridiculous tears from his cheek but clutches tight on his seat.

he gulps at the lump in his throat. vantae turns to look at taehyung who has the surprise expression. V flabbergast at the man's gaze on him, "amazing vannie! i thought you were not in these love shits, " taehyung praises him

"neither i thought, " V replies, his lips curls slight up. "is he in Scotland?" taehyung enquiries, "no! he's here with me, " V states. taehyung frowns in confusion, "what?" he asks,