015 | house of cards.

☾✧

☾✧

-

i recommend you to read this chapter while listening to Blinding Lights by Weeknd...

the scent of chrysanthemum blossoms and the fragrance of jasmine flowers in koo's hair fills up his mind as V sees deep into his doe-like eyes, face shine in the dim light.

and jungkook sees him and smiles with eyes

lilly and white lotus dances in the wind of love, to the buzz of insects and baths in sunlight, a subtle breeze gently sways the lanterns hung high outside the windows, cherry blossoms fall and twirls around the smoke of air mix with pollution.

"wanna go out, " jungkook turns his head to V from the window, "who wouldn't?" the younger replies, eyes twinkle like crystals in water, "are you..um..able to walk," V scratches the back of his head a sheepish smile on his face.

younger one shies away and mumbles a small affirmative, "lovely rose, you look beautiful when you smile, " vantae lifts the younger in a bridal style

jungkook squeaks he quickly wraps his arms around the neck of V, "no lies doll, I know you cannot walk so let me carry you, " V smirks at the boy who hides his face inside his neck, "so, let's go for boba or ice cream?" V asks jungkook,

once he let the boy comfortable on his bike, "a long ride to the street we went before, " jungkook whispers and yelp when V grips hard on his thighs.

"as your wish, darling, " V smirks subtly and places a helmet on the top of the small head of jungkook and secures the helmet around him too.

he starts the engine and sits in front of jungkook who is on the top of the petrol tank, "ready?" V gazes down the boy and jungkook nods and looks up. vantae drifts his bike and they disappear leaves the dense smokes behind.

jungkook squeaks and robes his legs on either side of vantae hands hold tightly on the jacket of the older, the strong breeze hits the back of his head hard which makes him snug inside vantae's chest.

the ride didn't seem long as before jungkook realizes it and stays calm to overcome the continues beats of his heart. he gulps down the fears and sighs in relief as the bike stops on the known street beside the pavement.

he pushes his head up and looks around him to find the trees into baby pink colours the small bushes and shrubs lies beside the giant trees and guards their roots. the boy giggles and twirls on his toes in an instant his feet touch the ground.

vantae takes the support of his bike and chuckles at the baby aura of Jungkook he discovers today.

ataraxia ;