012 | no more dream.

☾✧

☾✧

fresh love feels like a flower bud blooms from the mother's womb and the roots connect to thee heart, specifically vantae's heart.

his sleep takes a bird fly draws near the rosebud small boy with red cherry hairs and peel of pink lips embraces his callous lips to touch and taste, gulp the after juice from after taste of his sinful lips and his erotic body calls for pleasure.

Kim Vantae loses his sanity in the only eyes that carry the nebulae and the family of the constellation then who is he to stargaze in the night if he has a whole galaxy in front of him.

the boy in front of him instals rosiness in mahogany. but vantae ignores his beautiful features afraid to break the boy at this moment, raven hair man reluctantly merges inside his room leaves the strange living hall to solitude to have a more company with his thinking.

jungkook stands in sadness as vantae ignores him from the dawn. the pretty one hardly knows if he did hurt him in an unknown way to ask, nonetheless to jungkook ego matters the most and nothing.

being kind doesn't mean that all of the time he has to bug the other to talk him. that too with his brother in law that is an exact copy of his beloved husband.

cherry male lays on his bed he can only think of taehyung and by this time taehyung may have been in the airport.

he tosses around, the only dirt habit of him is to cuddle and same goes with the vantae on the other room. they both can't sleep a bit. jungkook brings taehyung's addictive scent near his nose and puffs the good amount on his nightwears to feel the presence of the older in his absence.

he lays on the bed with an emollient on his clothes. jungkook snuggles in the sheets and sprawls his leg on the pillow and throws a hand on the of the pillow and pulls it close to his body.

jungkook sleeps in seconds with the help of redolent near his nose to sniffle the familiar scent in his nostrils to set his heart in a euphoric state.

the night lilts in the essence of winter crisp snow and the opulent wind waggles under the dark sky to the frozen streams murmur the welcome of a long wait winter in the laps of leaves in an epiphany of winter.

the beautiful winter and vantae wait for spring to arrive to let the boy next door know the meaning of love to what the other think is so easy to fall in.

raven hair man lays on the cold bed eyes close. spring is the season of love it brings a vast message to the couples or to the lovers. in the midst of cherry blossom and honey to the rear the wax from bee combs.

vantae lips curl up in the memory of his childhood where his mother makes the honey buns and pumpkin pie. he loves the way the honey tastes sweet than any sugar in the world with the motherly hand's food and the taste of pumpkin pie which is always present on the tip of his tongue.