011 | dead leaves.

✧☽

✧☽

"you've ravaged my blue, and forthwith I've fallen for you, " V speaks a phone near her ear.

jungkook looks at him in a debatable stare. the trio heads to the airport after they spend a peaceful and loving 2 day trip to Jeju many of the places have to go but they didn't make up to it.

here at the airport, they wait for the flight for Seoul and taehyung appear to have nature call. "im willing to move into craze where the heart falls with no grace, " V speaks again on the line.

tiny male beside him fiddles with his fingers and glances at the man with a fondness vantae smiles a little his eyes already on the boy, "yeah, yeah call it mad love or whatever, " he grumbled on the call. "gotta see you, bub! take care, " V ends the call jabs his phone inside his pocket.

jungkook turns around anxious in wait for Taehyung he gets up and walks towards the toilet.

raven sighs put the earbuds into his ear. he gawks at the cotton ball sky the scent of jasmine, jungkook left behind to linger in his thoughts

whenever vantae sniffles he loses the track of being sane and not to sin. he wants to blossom like wet in dew but V has no other choices and preferences he loves a man who will never love him back. maybe in a parallel world, he can make him his.

tick tock. tick tock. the time flies in the candy soft clouds to the silver rays of the sun. taehyung sleeps with jungkook on the luxurious seat, cuddles into one.

the younger looks like a cute muffin wrapped in a wrapper. vantae leans his head on the window which moves past the clouds. he aims to once in a life to catch the clouds that happen to make his heart melt.

he looks at the tea in front of him and takes a sip by blowing the hot liquid content in the cup. he rolls the hot liquid inside his mouth and tastes the sweet bitterness on his taste buds.

raven drinks down the refreshment and lays for until next time till his eyes open. after the long journey, they arrive in the home sweet home. taehyung being exhaust he runs up to have a bath with a tub full of water with rose gold bath bomb and petals of the sunflower, ivy floats on the surface of the water.

with content heart, he removes his clothes sits inside the hot water. a feel of veins skims hot in the cold weather aromatic smell of flowers fill the nose feels kind of way and taehyung asks nothing more. a beautiful husband and a serene bath.

jungkook cooks the food inside the kitchen after an hour pass taehyung is still in the bathroom and vantae is nowhere in his vision. he chops the green pluck parsley and he lifts the lid of the boiling eggs then stirs the vegetable broth in another pot he checks at the electric rice cooker and quickly turns off the switch after the food is already done.

the beautiful fairy begins to make the toasts in the toaster. in a span of a few minutes, he is completely serving the hot dishes for the older males sit upright to have a brunch, since they skip the breakfast to catch an early flight.