epilogue.

⚜Love is not over⚜

Love is not over

; a long chapter with smut I'll place the sign if you are comfortable then read or else can skip :-)

☾✧

early dawn spreads sunshine in yellowish glow tints the clouds that dissipate across the sky while birds announce a new day in orange and red shimmer across the yellowish sky as if by an astral hand.

jungkook faces a former portrait with drowsy, sorry eyes one of nostalgia, so beautiful.

he scrutinizes it as it sends the creamy white skin of his into focus with still in the land of dreams, a huge hand tightens his soft body close to the firm chest so close that their hearts synchronise the older hugs him till jungkook feels breathless in the steamy arms and hot breaths.

the tiny male opens his eyes and faces the present, his future and his husband Kim Vantae.

"good morning beautiful doll, " V grumbles in his raspy deep morning voice which is jungkook used to, "morning to you too, " jungkook bunny smiles with a mellifluous tone.

vantae gets up naked in his bed and jungkook blushes like red roses the scenes of last night almost of every twilight replays inside his head, "soft doll, baby doll, my barbie doll wake up i have a tight schedule today, " V smiles at the small boy on the bed he comes closer to the tiny red rose and pecks his lips and engulfs him into a soft loving kiss, "so pretty," V mumbles on his lips and pulls away.

the black hair man walks inside the bathroom to have a peaceful bath.

a long stride is what jungkook takes to the kitchen he places all the leftover food in the microwave with a brush in his mouth he scrubs his bunny teeth and washes his mouth near the washbasin then splashes some water on his face, "thank you so much, love, " V eats the lasagna and gulps down with coke to shove it down his mouth

"V! slowly and eat properly ugh!" jungkook scrunches his nose in disfavour, "oh, love you don't know this is really a lot for me. there is a big client coming on my ship and I've to represent the best model of paintings, and abstracts, "

jungkook tilts his head in understanding, "is it really big profit, vantae?" V nods love how the moon birth eyes of Jungkook gets larger, "you work really hard, V im proud of you. i love you, "

jungkook walks up to him and kisses the puff cheeks of V, "love, let me eat first, " jungkook chuckles, "im gonna have a long bath lock the door from the outside while you go, " jungkook yells from upstairs.

V dusts the small remaining of food on his suit, "i love you so much, baby, " V whispers and closes the door behind him after he makes sure to lock it.