007 | one night in strange city.

a/n: be ready for the end!

✧☽

night falls in slumber. the crisps of daylight flight, the sun combats the darknesses to rise up and shine in the sky throws the billow of golden and dust orange complexion, skills in nature.

V wakes up to the chirps of birds and sounds of tram honks far away. the first he comes down the stairs, at last, reach the verandah the night yesterday they spent.

raven sees jungkook in morning bare face holds a cup of green tea in his hand leans on the railing of the balcony sun kisses on his bare face make him look the most beautiful.

"people say if you wake up and see the first sunlight it's proven that our day might get the best!" V speaks loud intentional, stretches his torso being oblivious.

jungkook narrows his eyes but fails to hide his blush. V fights a blush on his face upon seeing the boy.

both of them makes eye contact. but gets cut when taehyung comes from behind lands a kiss on jungkook's cheek, the pretty one giggles.

V veers around and goes inside. jungkook watches his moves with dull eyes, "are you okay, peaches?" jungkook blows the hot tea inside the mug, "yup!" taehyung puts his head on the boy's shoulder, "i want this trip to ourselves sorry peaches maybe next time, " bluehead says then drinks his caffeine.

"everything till now you did for me is more than enough tae, " jungkook replies half hugging taehyung. "im happy with it, " taehyung hugs him with one hand and sips his drink with the other.

after some peaceful minutes, jungkook excuses, to having a bath, taehyung obliges him on his leave. jungkook takes his time to clean, fabricates more beautifully since they will be on the trip till next Sunday.

with completion of his personal work, he comes out with a bathrobe around his tiny body. he shivers the cold air hits his wet face sends shivers to his body, teeth chatters tiny one runs inside the closet to wear clothes.

jungkook wears a soft, red and black stripes cosy flannel to put up with an airport appearance. jungkook comes out of his closet to discover taehyung wears a white t-shirt with a brown coat and yellow khakis, rolled slightly at the ankles. "looks amazing!" jungkook praises his husband.

the older chuckles, "and me?" jungkook pouts at taehyung because the latter didn't praise him. "hot as hell, like always, " jungkook nudges his leg and blushes, "aw plum, you look too cute, " he cheers in excitement, "i know, " jungkook mumbles, "come let's go, " taehyung and jungkook arrive in the kitchen.