018 | blood sweat & tears.

✧☽

✧☽

a terror of waiting, loneliness, the terror of hope, tremor of nothingness, tremor of circling in an amid of void loop, a terror of loving and tremor of losing back.

vantae sits beside a small cactus plant he should have known to avoid the boy from the begin but at times jungkook is the most approachable ladder to climb the zenith and his stimulant addiction to love a boy who has no heart perhaps jungkook is not heartless but his heart is enthusiastic to taehyung.

and again the boy gave his body to him to taste, devour and smooch, "not everything is promising Mr Cactus," vantae smiles half hearty.

the older walk to the kitchen and grabs all of his protein shake and vegan sandwiches.

he quickly makes the instant latte pours it in a paper cup. he grabs the sandwiches and covers them in aluminium foil.

afterwards, he jogs up to his room slightly glances at the close door of the Kim couple and eventually enters his room. vantae bundles all of his luggage and sighs at the fast work.

without any make of noise, V places the luggage near the aquarium stand beside the entrance door. he wears a jacket on and ties his sneakers. V pulls a black marker out of his backpack, a sticky note from the side pocket of the refrigerator.

he sits down and scribbles on the paper and finishes with a smiley face. V gulps hardly the decision he took last night might affect him but he plans well for the lovebirds and no more wants to invade the personal spaces of the couple.

in fact, he knows that right from today neither jungkook nor taehyung wants him to be here even if they can't say but the heart and the expression says.

with a huff of sadness, vantae draft his legs to the front part of the fridge and sticks the note to it secures with the magnet smiley.

with a small smile, he turns and looks around the house for the last time and walks out of the door. V slowly opens the knob and closes behind him he rolls his luggage to apparently not his bike which taehyung offers him when he came here, "i better not take this with me, " V rumbles his vocal cords can't able to resonate the straight depth voice due to excess of crying.

a drop of tear rolls down his cheeks he wipes it quickly not attempt to look week, "already cried a lot for nothing, not now, no!"

he grips tight on the handle of his bag and a last yearn to look at the beautiful face for one last time maybe? he thinks, but who is he to fool? jungkook will never come not when the couple had sex all night.

he breathes heavily and chugs down the feeling of melancholy, at the verge to do or die for the boy with pretty eyes, thin lips taste like sweet and sour plums, body smells like peaches, hair appears as red velvet cake ripples in the breeze like soft silk, his body oh, his body is to die for outlines of curves to the dip of every hole on white porcelain skin shines brightest than any stars if kept under the jet black twilight surely, somethings are far to reach and expensive to buy.