006 | just one day.

☾✧

☾✧

words seem to plunge sleek. the trio appears to act free but the air around them fails miserably it is what it looks like but the sweet couples must do whatever they like and can do for what their hearts strive for then again there is vantae living in the house with them with same as one of them it obviously sounds odd,

jungkook suffers the same. nothing can change, nothing can be done, jungkook blushes at how V checks him out after their dinner. the trio sits in the verandah to envelop night breeze, upon it to enjoy the deep night mix with velvet, white gem scoop sky. V instead takes an interest at jungkook all the time.

a sapphire head man wraps his large arms on jungkook's shoulder makes sure to not let him catch the drop in cold weather of noon night, "we are going on a trip V, " taehyung lands his blue eyes on V. with a swallow of arrogance V smiles a little and jungkook knows it is not even close to smiling, "that's good, happy journey, " he looks away.

taehyung hums his eyes now on jungkook, watches the way he fiddles with his thumbs "you are coming with us, " taehyung blurts out pierces a sharp silence.

V snaps his head towards the couple who wears a sweet smile on their face, "what?" he queries unaware of the things going on. the married man laughs arms tight on jungkook, "V, you are coming with us we don't want to leave you alone at your very second day of arrival and it's jungkook's idea, by the way, taehyung pecks his lovely plum's cheeks.

tiny one giggles hide in Taehyung's embrace "aww, baby it's okay, " taehyung tickles Jungkook sides and earns a peal of sonorous laughter.

V subtly smirks at jungkook and the tiny one notices and his face falls in full of rosiness, "thanks for inviting me with you, " the other twin chuckles, "it's all right, V no need to thanks, " V hums.

jungkook gradually glances at V and catches the other stare on him. he in instant likes the ground beneath them more interesting. "i think i will take a leave but then when are we leaving, " V verifies, "tomorrow at 3.15," taehyung replies in short.

V gets up along with the couple, "good night bro, " he hugs his brother and his hand subtly touches jungkook's hips who stands beside taehyung.

he gasps but bites his lip down not to be obvious, "you too, pack the things up, " taehyung pats his back then V leaves with his infamous smirk. jungkook intertwines his fingers with Taehyung, he lifts his head up to have a better look at the night sky, "why did you tell my name that's not necessary?" jungkook pouts.

the blue hair one turns jungkook to himself, encloses him in a hug his chin rests on the small boy's fluffy red hairs

"i can't break his heart by telling him that i accidentally got three tickets instead of two," taehyung whispers then hear a hum from jungkook. "i love you, " taehyung's tiny peaches murmurs, "i love you too, plum, "