Baseball and Nomads

I woke up and got dressed in this.

Bella came in my room and sat on my bed saying "Edward told me you and Carlisle are mates" I said "and?" She sighed and said "so when are you and Carlisle gonna date?" I looked at her and said "I can't Bella, I can't date your boyfriends dad" she ...

Bella came in my room and sat on my bed saying "Edward told me you and Carlisle are mates" I said "and?" She sighed and said "so when are you and Carlisle gonna date?" I looked at her and said "I can't Bella, I can't date your boyfriends dad" she stared at me and said "why not? I mean you can't tell dad obviously but you can still date him." I said "you deserve to be happy and I can't do anything that might ruin it." She slapped me on the arm and said "absolutely not. Do not say your doing it for me. Your just afraid to be loved but you can trust him." I sighed and she grabbed my arm pulling me downstairs.

She grabbed Charlie a beer and then said "uh dad so I kinda have a date with Edward Cullen and he wants to meet you officially." He closed his rifle and said "bring him in" Bella said "be nice please he is kinda important" he drew a halo over his head with his finger and Bella went to let him in.

He came over and said "chief swan the girls won't be out late we are just playing baseball with my family" Charlie said "Girls? As in both of them? I thought it was a date." Edward said "Alice and Jasper requested Faye to come" Charlie said "Bella is gonna play Baseball? Nova is sporty, Bella not so much." With that we all left.

Once at the spot we all got out of the cars and I ran up to Alice and Jasper and gave them a hug. Carlisle said "glad you both could come" I smiled at him and Bella nudged me toward him. Which of course made me run into him where I almost fell. I say almost because he wrapped his arms around my waist so I didn't fall.

I looked up and said "I'm sorry" Carlisle said "it's fine, let's play ball!" He let go of me and they all sped off to the diamond. Bella and I followed behind Bella calling the shots. I sat in a rock and watched the game It was actually really interesting Bella said Rose was out which she was but she glared at my sister so Carlisle said "nice kitty" Emmett just said "come on babe it's just a game" she stood next to me until it was her turn again.

Emmett climbed a tree to catch the ball and Rose nudged me and said "my monkey man" I giggled and continued to watch the game until Alice yelled "stop!" Edward grabbed Bella and they all sped over to me on the rock" I said "what is going on?" Alice said "I didn't see them" Rose said "I thought they were leaving?" Carlisle said "how long?" Edward said "I'm gonna get her out of here" Carlisle said "there is no time" Edward wrapped his arm around Bella and Carlisle Held his hand out for me so I grabbed it and let him pull me to his side. Alice and Jasper stood next to me and Rose and Emmett behind me next to Edward.

Carlisle wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned my back against his side facing Jasper but my head turned toward the forest. Three people came out of the trees no shoes there was a black man with dreads. A blonde haired man who had his arm around a flaming redhead female.

Carlisle said "hello, my name is Carlisle and this is my family: my mate Novalyn, and my children Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, and Bella." The black man said "I am Laurent and these are my coven mates James and Victoria" James kept looking at Bella it was kinda creepy but I acted completely normal. Laurent said "we didn't realize anyone was here, we were just passing through" Victoria said "the humans were tracking us but we led them east" Carlisle said "thank you, we maintain a permanent residence here there is a similar settlement in Denali"

Laurent said "could you use a few more players?" Carlisle looked thoughtful then looked at me so I slightly nodded and he said "alright, a few of us were leaving anyway, we bat first." He tossed the ball and Victoria caught it while saying "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" jasper chuckled and said "we'll I think we can handle that"

Edward and Bella went to leave fairly quickly and wind blew through her hair everyone froze James sniffed the air and said "you brought a snack" Laurent said "a human?" Carlisle said "the girl is with us. I think it's best if you leave" Laurent said "I guess the game is over." He started walking turned back and said "James now!" James and Victoria followed once they were gone Emmett Alice and Edward took Bella and left. Carlisle picked me up and him, Rose, and Jasper went to their house. Once at the house I was set down and we all went to the garage.

Carlisle said "they don't know your human that has to continue so Rose please give her some of your clothes to wear" rose nodded and we went to her room and she opened her closet and said "choose something moveable and comfortable." I nodded and dressed In this.

 I came out and she nodded and we headed back toward the garage until we saw Laurent I said "Carlisle" he flashed up behind me and I put my hand behind my back to grab his shirt this vampire terrified me with his red eyes

I came out and she nodded and we headed back toward the garage until we saw Laurent I said "Carlisle" he flashed up behind me and I put my hand behind my back to grab his shirt this vampire terrified me with his red eyes. Laurent said "I came to warn you" then Edward, Emmett, and Alice came in with Bella Carlisle said "he came to warn us"

Laurent said "James is a tracker and I haven't seen anything like him in my 300 years, and the woman Victoria don't underestimate her. This is not my fight I have grown tired of his childish ways. I am headed to Denali see if I can join their coven" with that he was gone I let go of his shirt and they followed me to the garage. Rose and I sat on the counter and Carlisle said "I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James." Rose said "what if he kills one of us first?" And Jasper said "it won't get that far there are 7 of us and 3 of them we are hard to kill but not impossible we have to rip them apart and burn the pieces." Edward said "I'm gonna run Bella south" Carlisle said "no Edward James will be expecting that" Alice said "jasper and I can take her Edward we will keep her safe." Edward said "can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" She nodded.

Edward said "Rose can you put these on so we can spread her scent?" Rose said "what is she to me?" Carlisle said "Rosalie Bella is Nova's sister and Edwards mate. She is family and we protect our family." She sighed and went to change. Alice, Jasper, and Bella got in the car so I hugged Carlisle and Rose and got in the car as well and then we were off.