(one shot)

Plot Description #15: Youtuber AU
(optional intersex yibo)

+ short preview

The thin boy skipped into the living room only in a large shirt. The shirt rose to his thighs when he sat next to the man on the couch. Luckily, he had on the new shorts he just got in the mail. The man beside him was his boyfriend, Xiao Zhan. He was on his laptop editing their video from last week. "Babe, what color should I dye my hair?" Wang questioned, swinging a leg into the older man's lap. Xiao unconsciously pressed a hand into the younger's thigh.

"Why don't you let the fans choose?" He said, not looking from the computer screen. "I let them choose last time." Wang pouted. He seated himself completely in Xiao's lap, sitting on the older man's legs. Xiao Zhan still didn't look away from the computer. Wang's pout deepened. "I want my big bunny to choose." The younger tried in the most adorable voice he could manage. The older sighed, closing the laptop. "How about blue?" He suggested, really just trying to get rid of the younger.

Wang groaned at the lame suggestion."I've done blue already. Give me a real answer." The older let out a chuckle. He placed the laptop to the side and moved Wang closer by his thighs. "It's not my fault baby looks cute with blue hair." Xiao Zhan said, nuzzling the younger's neck. Wang pushed away from the older man, giving him a glare. Xiao grinned and went to bring Wang closer again, but the younger kept his glare with his arms now pressed against his chest.

Xiao let out a dramatic groan. "Fine. How about we settle this with a challenge?" The younger raised an eyebrow at the suggestion. "What does the challenge entail?" He questioned, looking at his boyfriend suspiciously. The older smirked, finally bringing Wang closer on his lap. He raised his lips to the man's ear, where he whispered,

"You'll see."

Video Inspiration/Reference ⬇

where YouTube couple, Wang and Xiao, do a steamy kissing challenge, which leads to a lot of action off-screen.