Prompts in the Works (A/N)

I have one too many ideas in my drafts and not enough motivation to refine them.

So I'm going to list my current ideas in this update.

This seems like the last official part I will be updating.

There are a couple of one shot drafts I have but do not count on me publishing them.

However, if anyone wanted me to expand on the prompts here, I'd love to. Besides that,

Let's Begin...

1) Virtual Love

where two awkward college students find comfort and love in virtual reality games

2) Killing Angels

where after selling their souls, married couple Zhan Lin and Yibo Lan-Lin become the devil's bounty hunters

3) Good Doggy

where Wang finds a stray dog and brings him in. He thinks he'll be fond of his new pet until he finds a naked man on his couch.

4) Wishful Thinking

where on a trip gathering berries and herbs, Wang Yibo finds a lone injured man. Xiao Zhan, the man he found, isn't exactly a fan of magic so just imagine the man's surprise when he awakes in the witch's house.

5) Parent Trap: Zhanyi Edition

where twins yuan and yang find each other after being separated for 15 years, giving their fathers hell in the process.

6) You Can't Help Me

where Wang, one of the top scorers in his high school, becomes anorexic. His grades start falling after being hospitalized twice. Out of concern, his older brother assigns peer and secondary top scorer, Xiao Zhan, as the boy's new tutor. Which may be difficult seeing as the two are rivals.

7) Who needs school (when I have...)

where Xiao Zhan has dyslexia, despite being the smartest kid his adoptive parents have ever seen. They hire Wang Yibo in hopes that he can tutor Xiao to do well on school exams and tests. Unluckily for the boy's grades, he quickly develops a crush on the high schooler.

8) Shoe Store Meetup

where two nike lovers walk into a shoe store, having no choice but to fall in love.