Chapter 11: Overwhelming Information

Zenan ran in, looking just as surprised as I was. When Blake saw Zenan, his body became stuff and his eyes grew darker.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Zenan rushed, protectively standing in front of me.

"I'm fine. What's happening?" I yelped as Blake lunged forward.

"I would never hurt her." Blake growled. "You on the other hand, might. Like Rhi-"

"Blake you don't want to go there." Zenan said, his voice low and eyes narrow.

"Because you know what happened?" Blake frowned, venom in his words. That was Zenan's last straw. He jumped, shoving Blake back. Blake stumbled backwards before attacking Zenan. Zenan pinned him down, holding the pressure point between his jaw and neck, until his body went limp.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what else to do." Zenan sighed, looking at my brother's limp body.

"Is he dead?" I swapped my gaze between him and my brother.

"No no. Gods no. I just knocked him out." He rushed. I let out a relieved breath. "I'm sorry I thought you knew that."

"I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry too." I reassured him, not knowing what he was thinking about. "But what did he mean you might hurt me like Ree? Savanah mentioned an accident. What's going on that I don't know about?"

"It's a long story." He sighed, obviously not wanting to talk about it. I was about to press him about it when a confused Savanah walked in.

"Is everyone okay? I heard shouting before everything got quiet..." She trailed off, seeing Blake's body crumpled on the floor. Her worried eyes bounced between the three of us.

"I knocked him out." Zenan said quickly. "He attacked me. I assume he has dark eye, even if it is rare."

"Are you both okay? What did he do?" Savanah asked and we explained.

"I think you need to visit my friend Percy." Savanah stated. She grabbed paper and jotted down a quick note for Blake. There was no way we could take Blake with us, so we had to leave him until he woke up. "Follow me."

~*~*~

"Where are we going?" I asked after walking well over an hour. Zenan looked at me and shrugged. I sighed.

"You'll see in a second." Savanah told us.

"You said that a half hour ago!" Zenan complained. I laughed but agreed.

"You guys are so childish. We will get there soon enough. Hopefully before dark."

"Before dark?! It's barely noon!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

"Lets take a break real quick. I don't want you to be so worn out when we get there we can't do anything." She said to me and I sat down on a nearby rock. Zenan quickly came over and sat next to me.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked for the millionth time today.

"You'll see." She smiled.

"You'll see, you'll see, you'll see. That's the only answer I'm going to get on this trip." I muttered. Zenan laughed and Savanah frowned.

"You know, I think your right. This side of her is better." Zenan smirked, putting an arm on my shoulder, sending shockwaves throughout my entire body.

"Shut up." Savanah said sternly before laughing. Soon I joined in with the laughing.

All too soon, it was time to get going again. I was starting to get tired and didn't want to keep going.