Chapter 26- Look

Jughead POV
1 year later

Betty has gotten worse. So she was hospitalized. She had to get a blood transfusion. And then she got better. She finished her Chemo and is going to the hospital to see if she's cured.

"Come on babe we're gonna be late!" I say and she runs downstairs smiling.

"Look" she smiles and takes off the beanie.

"What am I looking at"I ask and she giggles. she grabs My hand and puts it on her head. I feel a little hair on in.

"You feel it" She asks. I smile at her.

"Yeah I do, I love you" I say to her.

" I love you too" She smiles and leans up and  kisses me.

I pull away "Now we have to go."

"Okay i just have to get my phone" She smiles and runs upstairs.

"So we have the results" The doctor says andBetty squeezes my hand. "She's cancer free" The doctor says and I sigh in relief. Betty lets out a sob. I stand up and hug her.

"You're okay" I smile into her shoulder.

"Thank you" she says to her her doctor.

Later

Betty and i walk into the house. Kevin, Archie, Cheryl and Toni are here.

"So what'd they say" Kevin asks.

"She's cured" I smile and they smile and hug betty really tightly.

"Okay I need to breath" Betty laughs and they pull away.

"I'm just happy you're okay" cheryl smiles and wipes her eyes.

"Mommy, Daddy we're home" Maddie says and walks into the living room.

"Hey guys how was school" Betty asks.

"It was Good" Pj says and flops onto the couch "I'm hungry" he says.

"Me too" Maddie says.

"Then get a snack we have a whole pantry full of them" I say and sit down with betty.

"But it's too far" Pj groans and then smiles.

"Im not getting it" I say.

"Maybe we can train Panda to. Panda come here boy" Maddie says.

'Nope you guys are lazy for kids who play sports"betty says and puts Panda on his lap. The kids stand up and walk into the kitchen.

Later

We told the kids that Betty's healthy they were really happy. The school betty works at said she can come back in 4 months. They want to let her rest for a bit. If it was up to betty she'll be back tomorrow. I'm really happy that she got through this.

Right now betty is sleeping on my chest. I'm happy that i get to do this for the rest of our lives. that I get to hold her for the rest of our lives. That i can kiss her for the rest of our lives. I don't realize that im crying until betty is wiping tears off my cheeks.

"Juggie why are you crying" She asks and her eyes get teary.

"Im Just happy your cured" I smile and a tear falls out of her eye. I chuckle and pull her into a hug.

"Dimples we both can't be crying" I say and she laughs.

"Im sorry i just hate seeing  you or the kids crying" She says.

"Don't apologize i think its cute' i smile and kiss her.

"I love you" Betty smiles.

"I love you too now can we go to bed im tired." I say.

"no more crying okay. I'm here and i'm not going anywhere" she smiles and lays her head on my chest and we drift off to sleep.

581 words
I feel like I wrote later a lot this chapter and next chapter is the last one.