Chapter 11- Ugh you're back

Betty POV

"How do I look" I ask Jughead.

"You look great but those shirts are too short. I don't want any guys looking at my girl" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Can I borrow a pair of your sweatpants?" I ask him and sit down next to him.

"Only if you give me a kiss" he says. I smile and kiss him. He then thrusts his tongue into my mouth. Then he pulls away fast and looks at me confused.

"What?" I ask him.

"What was that?" He says

"What was what?" I ask him and he pulls my bottom lip down.

"You have braces?" He asks

"Yeah is there something wrong" I ask getting nervous.

He grabs my hands "No it just scared me. I wasn't expecting it" he then smiles and kisses me again.

10 minutes later

"We're here" I smile as Jughead pulls into the parking lot.

"Are there gonna be other guys here" he asks.

"Yeah. I only know 2 that's gonna be here. My friend from Minnesota his name is Ryan and then Carter" I say.

He sighs and then looks at me "You ready?" He asks

"I think I should be asking you that"I smirk. He pokes my thigh and I start giggling.

"Let's go you goof" he smiles

2 hours and 20 minutes later

"Okay so we are gonna have a tumble contest thing. So one person is gonna do a trick and the next person does the same thing but adds to it." My team mate Jessica says

"Why this fucking sucks" Jessica's boyfriend Will says.

"Tell me about it" Jughead jokes. I smile and slap his chest.

"Ow"he says

"Shut up"'I say

"Okay Betty you wanna go first" Jessica asks me.

"Uh yeah sure" I say.

Jughead POV

Betty walks away from us and the she does some kind of flip. I think it's called a back handspring?

"Okay Jug it's your turn" Betty smiles and walks up to me.

"You little shit" I say to her and she laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Good luck dude" Ryan says. I try to do what she did.

"You know what. Fuck it" I say and spin around. And everyone starts laughing.

Later

Once me and Betty got home. We ate and then I took a shower. She's in the shower now. I'm in the living room watching Tv.

"Hey" Betty smiles walking I to the living room wearing my shirt. Her hair is down and still is wet.

"Hi Dimples"I smile using my favorite nick name for her. She giggles and sits on my lap.

"You tired?" I ask her.

"Yeah and I'm hungry" she says.

"Let's get some snacks and go to bed" I say.

"But I'm to tired too" she says and snuggles her face into my chest. I chuckle and stand up, holding her. She wraps her legs around my waist.

Betty POV
January 2nd

"Okay Jughead. Kevin, Archie and Cheryl are coming back. So no hugging or kissing in front of them" i say.

"That's okay we'll just keep it in the bedroom" he smirks.

"No Jug you can't come into my room all the time. We are only friends in their eyes" I say and sit down next to him.

"Ugh why I wanna cuddle you at night" he whines

"Maybe you can sneak into my room when everyone is asleep" I say.

"Yeah maybe" he whispers and pecks my lips.

"Guys we're back" Kevin smiles walks in.

"Ugh you're back" I joke and Kevin rolls his eyes at me.

"So anyways how was your guys break?" Archie asks

"Uhh," Jug looks at me "It was good until Betty forced me to go to gymnastics" he says

"I'm so glad you were here. She always forces me to go"Archie says

"Yeah or me" Cheryl says.

"Well I wanted to take someone with me or I would've been the only one with out someone." I say

"Why didn't you ever take Zach with you?" Kevin asks

"He never wanted to come" I say

"Well he's a jerk and you should really let me go beat the hell out of him." Jughead says. And I pinch his arm.

"Ow! Beat the crap out of him"he corrects himself.

"Well I'ma go take a nap" I say and go into my room. I take off my shirt and socks and lay down under my blankets and fall asleep.

I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I look over and see Jughead spooning me.

"Jug what are you doing" I whisper.

"Sleeping. Everyone is sleeping already" he says and gets under the covers.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Like 1 in the morning. I fell asleep so I couldn't come earlier." He says and I giggle. I turn in his arms so I'm facing him. He smiles and kisses me.

"Night baby" he whispers.

"Night Juggie" I say and snuggle into his chest.

832 words
I wrote this really quickly because I forgot to write it yesterday.