Chapter 3

I reached school and just flopped on my bed in my room. As I shut my eyes for a few minutes I decided to get something to eat because I was starving. I walk downstairs seeing my brother not here as he was probably at his friends house who is Daniel. Yes the same Daniel who is friends with the twins.

I made myself peanut butter and jam sandwich as I sat down and munched on my bread while watching some show that was on the television.

I grabbed my phone calling James to just ask how he is doing.

"Hey Jamesy!" I said.

"Hey Elle I'll call you later I'm kind of busy." He said as I heard laughing in the background.

"Oh sorry, see ya tomorrow." I said as he hung up.

I closed the television and walked up to work on my homework, my life is so boring.

-------

I was in math class right now and it was the worst class I could ever have because of those dicks who are in it.

I sat down on my normal seating as I got my books out.

"Oh look who showed up, hey fatass are you sure you don't need a bigger chair, that chair can't even cover your thighs." Daniel spat as Luke high fived him as the class was laughing.

"Do you ever talk?" Jai asked.

"I told you guys she's to lazy to open her mouth." Luke said as the class laughed again.

"Why don't you shut your mouth and focus on the lesson, you don't want to get a F on your test do you? Oh wait never mind you failed all of them." I said with attitude as everyone but Jai and Daniel laughing at Luke as Luke looked at me angrily and turned around.

I breathe out in relief as I put my head down on the desk.

The period was over as I was the first one out and made my way to english class.

I walked in and no one was in there beside the teacher as I said hello to her and took my seat.

People came sitting on their seats and then Beau came in giving me a small smile which I returned.

He sat down which was right in front of me as he got our his books as I did as well.

"Okay class so today we are starting an assignment where you have to tell a story through pictures or a tableau but no words, you could pick your partners but it's due next week Friday, you both can start brainstorming today." My teacher said as everyone went to their partners and I was just looking around to see the last person looking for a partner.

"Beau do you want to be my partner?" Haley asked him curling her hair with her finger.

"Um no I already have a partner." He said.

"Who?" She asked alittle pissed off.

He began looking around and then he turned around facing me.

"Her." He said to Haley talking about me.

Me? Beau Brooks partner? My eyes went wide as I couldn't believe if this was happening. I can't be partners with him he's a distraction.

"Her? You mean this fat balloon?!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"She's not a fat balloon and yes her so sorry." He shrugged and I have him a smile. He was the one who helped me out yesterday too.

She walked around throwing her hair back as Beau turned his chair back as he put his hands on my desk.

"So I'm Beau is it okay if I'm your partner?" He asked.

"I know you are Beau, I'm Ella and yes you can be." I said to him.

We got out paper as we were just brainstorming ourselves then we were going to share with each other.

"You were taking pictures of the team yesterday right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Couch told us you are going to be with us the whole season." He said and again I nodded.

"That's cool, so I guess we are going to be seeing each other a lot?" He winked and I laughed alittle. He is so precious.

"I guess so, but I really don't talk a lot with the team and stuff." I said.

"Yeah you seemed like a quiet one, but now with the project we can know each other more." He said and I nodded smiling at him the whole conversation through.

As we were sharing our ideas we picked one and made a plan as we are going to show the story through pictures, from my camera.

"Okay why don't you come to my house after school and we could start it? I really want to finish this before our teams game." Beau said.

Um his house? Um where the twins are going to be? Um Beau Brooks house? Oh my god.

"I'll have to ask my mom but I could let you know after school." I told him.

"Sure just meet me by the parking lot and if you are allowed to come you can join me and my brothers." He said packing his bag as the period was done.

I nodded and gulped in nervousness.

I got up going to my locker and grabbing out my phone calling my mother.

"What happened do you need more lunch?" She laughed.

"That's not funny mom, and no I was asking if I could go to a english partners house after school today for our project." I asked her.

"Girl or boy?" She asked.

"Boy." I replied.

"Okay fine, but let Matthew know to pick you up from their house." She said.

"Okay thanks bye." I said hanging up.

Well that was easy.