Chapter 12

"Let's go drop you off shall we?" Beau said putting his duffle bag back on his shoulder as I nodded watching him.

We walked into the car as Luke and Jai were sitting in the back as they smiled at me which I returned.

"Do you want to come to our place tonight, we will drop you off." Jai asked.

"Um let me just ask my mom because she goes all gorilla if I don't tell her where I am." I said pulling out my phone soaking her number as it was ringing.

"Hey my daughter." She said trying to act cool.

"Mom can I go over at the Brooks house they'll drop me off." I said.

"Yeah come home before 10 though." She said and I agreed as I hung up the phone.

"Yeah she's fine with it." I said as they cheered and they began chit chatting as I couldn't get the feeling away from what I felt when Beau was near me.

Why did I want to kiss him and why do I love him? He's my best friend and he likes me as my best friend, I can't like him like that. I guess I just have to try to take my feeling away from him.

We got to there house as Jai and Luke ran inside as Beau and I followed.

"Hey you okay?" He asked me.

"Never better." I lied.

He smiled at me which I smiled back. His smile is so perfect.

We walked in as I greeted Gina as she was working on something.

"Hey Ella come here!" I heard Beau yell from his room as I walked up to his room as he was on his bed with Jai and Luke.

"Movie?" I asked and they nodded as I chuckled laying between Jai and Beau.

"What movie is it?" I asked as they put it in.

"Step brothers." Jai said happily and I nodded as the movie began playing.

I couldn't help but lean more into Beau as he was so warm and I just felt like laying my head on his chest as we would both cuddle but that's never going to happen.

I placed my head on his shoulder as my eyes were getting heavy as I noticed that I shut my eyes fling asleep.

------

I rolled over and opened my eyes remembering we were watching a movie. I looked around seeing no one in the room as I was sleeping on Beau's bed. What the fuck?

I got up fixing my hair as I made my way downstairs hearing chit chatting. I walked downstairs as I saw them having dinner what time is it?

I walked in as Beau Jai and Luke began giggling at me. What?

"Sorry guys I fell asleep what time is it?" I asked.

"10:20" Beau tried holding his laughter in as his face was red.

I furrowed my eyes brows at him as Gina looked at me giving a flare at the beaus.

"You guys are pathetic." Gina told them and I was just there confused.

"Ella sweetie you should check the mirror." Gina said as I went to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror seeing they drew on my face.

Great a penis on my forehead, a moustache and a unibrow, how creative.

I wiped it off as it was a little trouble but got it off as I walked out drying my face looking at the boys who were laughing.

"You guys are such losers." I laughed with them.

"I called your mother telling her you are staying over tonight because you fell asleep." Gina said.

"Oh that's was sweet of you but I really think I should just head home." I said.

"No come on Ella we can have a sleepover and do each other's nails and shit." Jai teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine, thank you Gina." I thanked her and she smiled at me as I sat down beside Luke eating the yummy dinner.

After we were done we went upstairs as I grabbed my bag taking my pills.

"What's that for?" Jai asked me.

"For my disorder." I said drinking water as he nodded but looked upset.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"It's just Luke and I put you in this state." He said sitting beside me.

I put my hand on his lap.

"It's not your fault, and you aren't the only people who made fun of me. But the only person to blame for this is myself I chose to do this to myself." I smiled softly.

"But we kind of guided you to do it." Jai said.

"Hey why don't we just shut up." I chuckled as Jai laughed as well.

We both got up and gave each other a warm hug.

"Woah what do we have here?" Beau came in teasing Jai and I.

"Nothing cunt." Jai spat as I was looking at Beau.

"Okay whatever Ella you can sleep on my bed tonight I'll sleep on the couch. Here are some clothing you can change into." Beau said passing me his top with some joggers.

"Thank you." I asked him as he smiled at me.

I walked in their bathroom as I changed into the clothing and pants as it smelt just like him.

I saw a scale in their corner of the bathroom as I stepped on it checking my weight was 120! What the fuck! No wonder Beau's clothing fits me. I really got to stop starving myself and vomiting. The pills have been working though.

I walked out as I walked in Beaus room as he was in only his boxers as I quickly turned around closing my eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were in here." I said.

The picture of his tones abs and Jody was in my head. I snapped out of it as I heard Beau chuckling.

"It's okay Ella." He said as I turned around opening my eyes seeing him in some shorts but he was still shirtless but I felt like I shouldn't look so I didn't.

"I could take the couch." I told him.

"Yeah no, it's alright it's just for a night." He said and I nodded.

He then left wishing me good night as I laid down on his comfy bed turning off the lights as going to sleep.

The more I'm around him the more I fall in love with him.