Chapter 15

My heart cracked as I finally realized I wasn't on a date with him but that pretty girl sitting in front of me. That was supposed to be me who he held the door for. That was supposed to be me who he held hands with. That was supposed to be me who made him blush. That was supposed to be me going with him as his date.

I noticed that my eyes were getting teary that if I blink I will cry. I started taking deep breaths to calm myself down as I noticed a hand go around my shoulder as I looked up seeing Jai giving me a friendly smile as he noticed that I wasn't doing so good.

I forced a smile as the tear escaped my eyes and Jai wiped it with his thumb and I mouthed thank you to him. I leaned my head on his chest trying to forget about what I was thinking about, but it was pretty hard noticing that Beau and his date who I found out her name is Vicky as they were talking right now together.

She seems like a nice girl, who is really pretty, skinny , and perfect. And then I'm just there.

We reached the party as we could see the lights and music blaring from here. I got out giving Jai a smile as Beau went to the other side opening the door for Vicky who thanked him as they walked to the party leaving Jai Luke and I alone.

"See ta later guys I got my girls in there." Luke winked at us as he left.

I looked at Jai and gave him a hug.

"Thank you." I told him.

"You like him don't you?" He said still hugging me.

"Maybe a little." I said pulling apart from the hug as he chuckled.

"More like a lot." He said.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"No it's just I could tell from your emotion when you saw the girl from the side mirror. It's okay Ella." He said and I looked at him getting teary again.

"Hey no tears okay? Let's just go in and party, it's your first party as well isn't it?" He asked and I nodded.

We linked hands going into the party.

I walked in seeing people drinking and making out, and of course dancing.

Jai grabbed my hand leading me to the table where there were the drinks.

He was pouring me a glass as I was watching him do it. He stopped pouring.

"No give me more." I said.

He poured more as it came to the top and I grabbed it.

"Ella that's a bit too much." He said but before. He could do anything I chugged it all down.

I looked towards the party and saw Vicky on Beau's lap as she was facing him giggling and straddling him.

"Ugh." I said grabbing the bottle from Jai and drinking out from the bottle.

This will be a fun night.