Chapter 10

My father forcefully brought me in the office as I sat in the waiting room. I said I was fine so why bring me to the doctors?

A while later the doctor called my name as I sat in the room letting my father stay in the waiting room because I'm pissed off at him.

"So Ella, what has brought you here today?" The doctor asked looking through my file.

"My father." I huffed as he shot me a look.

"Is everyone alright?" He asked me.

"Yup, everything's fine." I sighed.

He walked out probably talking to my father outside as he came back in a moment later.

"You have a disorder don't you Ella." He asked me which sounded more like he was telling me.

"No I don't." I told him.

"What are you doing? Binging? Starving? Puking?" He asked with concern in his voice.

I looked at him reading his face cause I do that a lot and then thought about it and answered, " I don't eat as much, I barely actually eat, I puke myself and then just slip a gum in my mouth. You can't tell my family please." I said in the verge of tears.

He began writing stuff in the file but looked up at me.

"You are a beautiful lady Ella, don't do that stuff it's going to affect you badly. I'm going to give you some medicine and you don't have to tell your parents in giving you this medicine, but they will help you okay, and you have to start eating." He said and I nodded as he handed me the prescription.

I thanked him as I walked out putting the prescription in my back pocket.

"What happened." My father asked me.

"He said that its just that I'm not having enough protein so yeah I better start eating some eggs." I made the worst lie ever but my father believed me.

We walked back into the car as we drove off.

-------
It was 5pm and I was in my room bored to death. I got the prescription and needed to get the medicine soon as possible. I grabbed my phone making a call.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey Beau! I was wondering if you are busy at the moment?" I asked him.

"Nah what's up?" He asked me.

"I need you to take me somewhere." I told him.

"Alright I'll pick you up in 10." He said.

"Okay thanks bye!" I said.

I went downstairs to my dad.

"I'm going out with a friend but I'll be back before 10pm." I said.

"Where are you going? And what about dinner?" He asked.

"I already ate and I'm going out with a friend I don't know where but I need some cash." I asked with my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine just call me if anything." He said as he pulled out a 50 and handed it to me.

"Thanks dad!" I said kissing his cheek and going out the house seeing Beau there waiting for me.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"To get some medicine." I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me but went to the place.

We hopped out of the car as we walked in together as I went to the front.

I handed the lady the prescription I took out from my back pocket as Beau was totally blank of what's happening right now.

The lady came back giving me the pills as I handed the bill and got my change.

Beau and I began walking out the place back into the car.

"So what are those pills for?" He asked me.

"My father came back today and he took me to the doctors without telling me and like yeah I told the doctor what I have been doing and he told me I have a eating disorder so to help with the recovery I need to take these and try eating again." I told him and he nodded.

"Well I'm getting some McDonalds do you want anything?" He asked and I refused.

"I'm not hungry."

He shrugged and went in the drive through.

"Um could I have a Big Mac and a grilled cheese happy meal for a girl." He said and I thought he was getting it for himself.

Meh paid the lady as the lady gave us our food.

"Thanks babe." He told the worker as she blushed and I rolled my eyes laughing alittle of Beau being such a flirt.

"Here" he said handing me the happy meal.

"I said I wasn't hungry." I said.

"Well I bought it so know eat it." He said and I finally agreed as Beau parked the car as we were eating and talking.

"The championships are soon." I said as I munched on my grilled cheese bread.

"I know I'm fucking scared but I feel ready." He said taking a sip out of his coke.

Few minutes we both finished and Beau didn't say anything about me eating or anything. I smiled at him while he was driving and staring at his face.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Beau chuckled.

"I'm staring at your face because you helped me and I want to say thanks." I said.

He looked at me and then back in the road.

"Hey we are best friends Ella and that's not going to change. You helped me and I help you." He said and I smiled.

"You really think we are best friends?" He asked.

"Yeah no shit!" He laughed and I laughed a little as a smile appeared on my face.

He reached my house as I got out and walked to his window.

"Hey thanks for tonight." I told him and he smiled at me.

"No problem." He said leaning his head out the window giving me a kiss on the cheek.

My cheeks were probably red as Beau laughed at me as I slowly walked and unlocked my door turning around waving goodbye to Beau as he drove off.

I'm best friends with Beau Brooks.