Chapter 13

I woke up by Jai and Luke arguing to use the bathroom. Oh yeah I'm at their house. Ugh, it's time to go to school, but at least it's Friday.

I got up picking up my clothes that I wore yesterday realizing I have to wear the same ones.

This is why I don't like not prepared sleepovers.

I closed Beau's door as I stripped off his clothing putting on my skinny jeans and then bra as the door opened and I screamed seeing Beau quickly covering his eyes and walking right back out closing the door behind him.

"Sorry I didn't know you were changing El." He said through the door as I put on my t-shirt smiling cause he called me El.

I opened the door looking at him.

"It's okay." I said as I handed him his clothing back walking out his room going into the washroom to wash my face.

"Luke can I please use the washroom for like 5 seconds." I said.

"Fine just don't look I'm taking a shower." He said as I obeyed him and walked in washing my face with the water.

"FUCK ELLA DONT USE THE HOT WATER! FUCK MY WATERS COLD NOW." He yelled as he ran to the corner of the tub. I began laughing as to piss him off more I flushed down the toilet.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled as I was dying of laughter.

"That's what you get for drawing in my face yesterday." I told him as he shut up.

I walked out the washroom tying my hair in a high bun as I walked downstairs grabbing an apple.

"How was your sleep?" Gina asked me.

"Amazing, thanks for allowing me stay here." I told her.

"Well you are Beau's girlfriend so you are welcomed anytime." She said. I smiled as the thought of Beau's girlfriend came in my mind but I frowned because it's not true.

"Oh Beau and I are just best friends." I corrected her.

"Whoops my bad, I just thought that because you guys are always hanging out." She said and I smiled.

"Okay let's go." Beau said with Jai and Luke as they got ready.

"Breakfast?" Gina asked them. They quickly shoved it down their throat as I was laughing at them.

We walked out into Beau's car as we drove to school.

On our way I saw James walking alone, shit we never saw each other for a while now.

"Beau can you stop the car, I'll walk the rest of the way." I said.

"What why, I have to walk with my friend right there." I said pointing at James.

"Oh isn't that Will's boy?" Jai asked and I nodded.

Beau stopped the car besides James.

"Just bring him in we will drop him off as well." Beau told me and I nodded.

"JAMES!" I shouted through the window as he looked and I gasped. He had a fucking black eye. I got out the car to him and hugged him.

"What the fuck happened to your eyes."

"what the fuck happened to you, you lost so much weight." He said pulling away from the hug.

"Forget about me come in Beau will drop you off, but what happened?" I asked.

"I was just drunk at Will's friend house and got into a stupid fight I'm fine though." He said.

"You were drinking?" I said.

"Sorry?" He said and I shook me head as he sat in the back with Jai and Luke.

Beau began driving.

"Guys this is my friend James and James that's Jai, Luke and Beau who you obviously already know about." I said.

"It's nice to meet you guys, heard about the championships you guys are going to win it!" James said and the others smiled.

"I like you James." Beau said as he smiled at me as I smiled back at him.

----

We reached the school building as Haley and her gang were looking at me because I came in Beau's car.

I put it aside as I didn't care about her because I'm the one actually walking with Beau while she is walking so what ever. Wow I'm becoming a bitch.

We walked in and walked our different ways as I went to my locker but Beau followed.

"What?" I asked him as he was staring at me.

"I need to ask you something." He said casually and I shut my locker giving my attention to him.

"Well there's going to be a party tonight because we have a game today which we are obviously going to win so I was wondering if you will like you to come? I could pick you up as well but it will be fun." He said.

oh my god is he asking me out of a date?

"Yeah that's cool." I smiled as he did as well.

"Alright cool pick you up at 7." He said and I nodded walking away with a smile on my face. I'm going to go with Beau to a party as his date, eep!