Chapter 17

Beau's POV:

I looked up seeing Sammy and Ella making out, damn Ella's getting some. But Sammy is a really jerk type of guy but what ever really. It did bug me off a little but I just thought I was being protective because she's my best friend. I looked to see my date as we were dancing as she motion me to go somewhere else which we did. We went to the back as we ended up making out for a while. She was a nice girl I'm not lying, she's in my drama class, but sometimes she could be really kinky.

We got disturbed by Luke as I looked at him as he seemed pissed off . I could tell from the blood coming out from his nose telling me he got into a fight.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly as he gestured me to follow him which I did.

I saw Ella moving around mumbling some random shit as her eyes were practically closed.

"Sammy spiked her drink and she was already drunk from before, he was touching her." Luke said as I looked and saw Sammy no where in sight.

Bloody hell. Her first party and it went like this.

I picked her up as I carried her outside getting Jai as Luke explained to her what happened.

I took her outside and right away she snuggles closer to me as she was trying to open her eyes but she was saying random shit that she probably doesn't even know about. I placed her in the back of the car as Jai and Luke were laying in there and her head was in Jai's lap and her feet were on Luke's as I whispered in her ear and kissing her cheek.

I made my way back in the party apologizing to Vicky as she said no worries.

She came with us as I dropped her home.

"Goodnight handsome." She smiled at me which I returned.

"Goodnight." I said as we gave each other a goodnight kiss.

"Hope your friends okay and see you at school." She winked at me and I nodded going back into the car.

"Yeah no way in well we can take her to to her house like that. We can't even take her to the hospital. We are going to get in shit for underage drinking." I said as I looked at her sleeping in Jai's lap as he was moving her hair out of the way.

"Let's just take her back to ours tonight." Luke said and I nodded as I took her back to our house.

We reached our house as I parked the car picking her up again as Jai and Luke were in front opening the door being quiet because my mom was probably sleeping.

I took her upstairs to my bed as she began rolling around mumbling someone's name.

"Beau." She mumbled and I looked at her.

"Ella are you awake?" I asked her.

"Can you stay here with me?" She said in a baby voice.

I nodded as I took off her shoes and changing into my pj's and laying beside her.

I closed my eyes and noticed her head on my chest as I smiled and put my arms around her.

"Goodnight El." I said but the only response I got was her soft snoring.

I smiled knowing my best friend will be alright and fell asleep myself.