Chapter 8

Jai's POV:
Beau is right, we are going to far with this shit. She is a human after all but we are using her as our toy to make fun of and use.

"Yo man Beaus right, what did she ever do to us?" I told Luke who was crying beside me, what the fuck?

"Woah, Luke what the fuck?" I said sitting beside him with my arms around him.

"I didn't mean to make her do that to herself." He cried.

"Hey it's okay we will say sorry to her tomorrow." I told him rubbing his back as he stopped crying.

We got up as we made in our house.

Ella's POV:

I walked in my house as my mother saw me.

"Ella..." She said with concern in her voice.

"Yeah mom." I said coming towards her.

"You lost too much weight sweetie is something wrong?" She asked me.

I looked at her if she was being serious.

"Yes mom something is wrong, you, Matthew and everyone at school making fun of my weight. No shit in going to try losing weight." I scoffed.

I got up and walked to my room even though she was calling after me. Why does all of a sudden people worry about me? Isn't this what they wanted, didn't they want me to loose weight?

I stripped my clothes going on the scale as it showed 140 I lost 20 pounds in a week woah.

I got off it changing into my pj's as I fell asleep almost instantly.

I can't believe Beau found out.