Chapter 9

I walked into the school building as everyone was staring at me but I don't care. I found out the video of Haley putting her food on me is all over the Internet but I don't care anymore.

-----
It was math class as I walked in seeing Jai and Luke already in class? That's weird I'm the first one in class usually. I shrugged it off as I went to my normal seat as saw them two watching me as I sat down.

"Could you guys stop staring at me?" I asked.

"Look um, we are actually really sorry for how we were talking to you. We were just joking around and weren't being serious. You are a pretty girl Ella and no one should say otherwise, we don't mean what we tell you, you aren't fat." Luke said.

I was just blinking and staring at them if this was actually happening.

"Don't care what other people think of you, we didn't know we made you feel like that, that you had to do that 'stuff' but we are sorry. Can we just start new and be friends?" Jai asked.

Beau told them what he saw? How if Jai and Luke tell the whole school, they are going to create more bullies. But they want to be my friend? Why me?

"Um it's okay, and sure I guess." I said getting my books out seeing a smile on both their faces.

------

Math was over as I got up from my chair but saw two tall boys standing next to me side by side. I looked up to my right and left seeing Jai and Luke.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We are going to drop you to your next class." Jai said and I smiled but nodded as they took me to my English class. They bumped into Beau as they were talking to him and he smiled as he came in class.

"Hey Ella! Today's practise after school your coming right?" He asked happily.

"I have to don't I?" I joked.

-------

It was lunch time now and I went into the cafeteria as usual and got out a gun piece slipping it in my mouth as I just came from the bathroom doing my usual routine.

I grabbed my camera out looking through some of the pictures until I noticed people sitting on the tables. I looked up seeing the whole basketball team including Beau, Jai, Luke, and Daniel.

I shot Beau a what the fuck look as he smiled at me.

"So Ella what's up?" Daniel asked me.

"Um the gas prices?" I said confused as the whole table laughed.

"Is that you camera?" Jai asked me and I nodded.

"That's a sick camera, I like taking pictures as well but not as much." Luke said and I nodded as they were eating their food.

"Ella where's your lunch?" Beau asked me.

"Oh I already ate." I lied.

Beau looked and Luke and Jai as they frowned. Man they have to stop doing that.

"Why don't you have some of my lunch I'm not that hungry any ways." Jai offered.

"No it's okay I'm full I ate my sandwich it's okay." I said.

They got the point that I didn't want to eat as we just began talking about basketball and other shot happening in the school.

The lunch bell rang which meant it was last period as we got up and said goodbyes. I walked into my class throwing my gum as it lost taste and went to my class.

-------

I walked inside my house as my mother was standing there with my dad? Oh my god?

"Daddy?" I asked and he turned around smiling at me.

I ran into his arm hugging the life out of him.

"I miss so much darling." He said kissing the top of my head and I pulled away.

" I missed you too, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your mother called me saying you weren't doing well so I got the next plane to L.A and now I'm here." He smiled.

"Oh but I'm doing good." I said.

"I don't see that, you loss so much weight Ella." He said and I just brushed it off.

"I want to take you somewhere." He said.

"Where?" I asked him.

"A surprise." He said.

I nodded as I got changed int different clothing and took my makeup off as we went in the car as he began driving.

My dad finally parked the car as I looked at him.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him a little pissed off.