Save Her- Tayler and Bryce (Brothers)

I don't hate Jaden or Nessa but it made sense for to use them. 

Y/N Pov

Me and Jaden used to date but then Nessa came around and I had found a lot of secrets that wrecked mine and Jaden's relationship. Me and Jaden had been dating for 5 months then Nessa came to the Sway House and I found out that they were talking when me and Jaden were dating. So right at that moment I dumped Jaden. That happened about four months ago and now him and Nessa are dating. I would say I am happy for them but Jaden and Nessa have been nothing but rude and disrespectful towards me so I am not because I know Jaden is better than how he is treating me. Right now I am in my recording studio that was in the house. Doing what you do in a recording studio, recording a song. I had just finished when Jaden walked in. I stopped everything from recording and turned and looked at him.

"Hi?" I asked. "You need to break up with Josh." Jaden states. That's something I forgot to mention. After me and Jaden broke up Josh was there for me and comforted me. 2 months ago we made it official so we haven't been together that long. "Why should I?" I asked angry that he would even say that. "Because if you don't I will tell everyone you cheated on me and you are only a player and a slut." He says. "I'm not breaking up with Josh just because of your mindless threat. My brother would never believe that and neither would Josh." I say leaving him standing there alone. I can't believe him.

20 minutes later.

I walked into the family room to see everyone sitting around Jaden. Everyone looks at me when I walk into the room than Nessa stands up walks over to me and slaps me. I didn't do anything back though because I knew he told his lies to them. "Really Y/N" Tayler questions me. "What?" I asked, wanting to make sure he told them the lies and that I didn't do anything else. "You were dating Jaden and fucking other guys behind his back. I thought mom raised you better than that." Bryce says. "Really Jaden?" I say rolling my eyes and looking at him. Mads stands up and hugs me. She whispers in my ear. "I know he's lying, don't let it get to you. He's just looking for attention." I just nod. "Mads what the fuck are you doing hugging her. She's a bad person." Josh says. I looked at him in shock. He knows what Jaden did to me put me through, yet he is siding with him. "Also Y/N we are over. I don't date Sluts." Josh says again. I just nod. Rafy comes and wraps her arms around me and Noah does too. They knew what Jaden did to me too. They know he is lying. "You are going home Y/N" Tayler says pissed off.

"No, she's not. Tayler you don't get to make that call." Jrod says getting mad at how he is reacting. Just then the doorbell rings. I ran downstairs to answer the door. When I do I see The d'amelio family, Addison, Avani, and Just a house LA. I was crying by now because I was hurt with what was happening and everyone looked worried. "h--Hey guys." I say with a weak smile. "What's wrong?"  Heidi says, pulling me into a hug. The D'amelio's have taken me like one of their own. It doesn't really make sense since I have Tayler and Bryce but they don't always understand where I am coming from and they can't always have a mature way of handling things.. "Jaden--- told everyone in Sway that I cheated on him and that I am a player and a slut. It's because I didn't break up with Josh when he threatened me. But I guess he got what he wanted because Josh just broke up with me because I am a "Slut"" I say sobbing now. "Who believes him?" Madi says, looking upset, angry, and worried. "Tayler, Bryce, Josh, Nessa, are the ones I know for sure but I think everyone else does too but Mads, Jrod, Amelie, Noah, Rafy, and I think blake. But yet again I am not sure." I am still crying. "I am going to kill them." Dixie states then storms off. "YO BITCHES YOU BETTER RUN. MAINLY YOU TAYLER AND BRYCE BECAUSE YOU JUST PISSED OFF A VERY PROTECTIVE SISTER!" Dixie yells walking up the stairs. We all follow her and by the time we get upstairs we see Dixie face to face with Jaden. She then slaps him really hard in the face. "DIXIE! What are you doing!" Tayler yells. I flinch a little. "I'm going to my room." I say looking at Heidi and Marc because if anyone would want to know where I am it would be them. "Okay." They say with an apologetic smile. I start walking off when I hear Bryce yell "Start packing your stuff ,you are going back homes." I then hear everyone who believes me says no she's not.