Broken (Sway House)

This mentions death and trying to kill yourself. If you don't like that kind of stuff don't read.

Y/n Pov

I'm sick of life, why the hell is everything wrong with the world. My life sucks.First my mom takes my brother and sister away from me. Then my dad is put behind bars. And the fans keep starting drama and hating on me. Like Aaaaaahhhhh. God I need to end it all like Bryce, Josh, Quinton, Blake, Noah, and the rest of sway won't miss me right. Whatever I'll write them notes, give them to them, then go to Sweetwater river and end it all. But who should I write a letter to first........ Rafy

Dear, Rafy

I'm sorry Rafy but I can't keep don't this anymore. I miss my brother and sister so much it physically hurts. I miss my dad a lot. I feel lost without him. Rafy I'm sorry for leaving you but this is what is best not just for me but for you too. So I'm writing this one last time to say goodbye forever. You were and always will be my best friend. You were my right hand woman. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you. And you have helped me with the hate so much so thank you. I'm giving you  my makeup company. You're now the Queens of my makeup company now, congrats it what you've always wanted. I should have never been the one to make a makeup company, you should have and now you have one so congrats you deserve it. I'll miss you always Raf so for now it's goodbye I'll see you one day I hope.

Love, Y/n Y/L/N xoxo xoxo

Who should I do next, maybe Amelie and Blake or Anthony and Avani or Dixie and Noah. I know Dixie and Noah's, Bryce's, and the whole house's are going to be the hardest to do. So I'll do Anthony and Avani first even though it will be just as hard.

Anthony and Avani,

I'm sorry for leaving so early but it's what's best for the world. If I'm gone there will be less issues so that's what's going to happen. I hope you both have a good life after I go. I hope you have all of your dreams come true. And I just want to say thank you both. For giving me hugs when I would cry over my life. Thank you for sticking around as long as you could. You've been really helpful. So I know that you're looking for houses and I wanted to help so i'm giving you $100,000. That should hopefully cover most of the cost and get you a little something extra. Anthony and Vani, I will really miss you both with all of my heart, I don't know what I would have done without both of you in my life so thank you, I love you forever and always.

Love, Y/n Y/l/n oxoxoxoxo

Now Amelie and Blake, this is going to be the really hard one I know it

Dear, Amelie and Blake

I'm sorry but I have to go. If I don't go now I don't know what I would do with my life. I know you're probably crying your eyes out Amelie but please don't cry. Just look at the sky smile and say goodbye because there is no way you're getting me back sadly. We have so many amazing memories please remember them and keep them close to you. I love you both of you with all my heart and I don't know how to tell you that enough. But thank you I know i've said it before but I mean it so much right now. You both were the ones who made me stay alive for as long as I could. I was strong for too long. I should have already be gone. But I'm not because of you and the rest of my family(Sway) . Also I'm giving you guys the beach house in Mami you guys work so hard so I think you deserve it. I wish I could be with you right now but I can't. I don't want either of you to ever give up too. I need you to be there for Bryce, Noah , Dixie, and everyone in the house because I know they will end up like me if they have no one with them. I love you so much and you will always be like my brother and sister.

Love, Y/n Y/lN xoxoxoxo

God this is going to be the hardest one to do Bryce's oh wait I'll do the whole house first that one will be easier than Bryce's or Noah and Dixie's.