Fight (Sway and Hype House)

I'm just trying to have a little drama type of Imagine. I don't think any of the girls are like this in real life. They are all queens and I support each and everyone of them.

Josh and Nessa, Jaden and Mads, Bryce and Addison, Charli and Chase, Kio and Olivia, are still together. Noah and Dixie are together. Nikita and Tony are together. Kelienne and Taylor are together. Your brother is Josh. The boys all see you like a sister. You are dating Nick Austin. Also Hype and Sway have a channel together but don't live in the same house.

Mia, Kouvr, Y/N, Kelienne, Nessa, Mads, Cynthia, Amelie on one side. Addison, Charli, Dixie, Olivia, Nikita, Avani, Madi on the other. 

Y/N Pov

"Hey guys, Welcome to the Swype Channel. The girls are taking over today and we are pranking the boys. So everyone is here today. And when I mean everyone I mean Sway, Hype, and Not a content house is here. So the prank we are going to be doing is fighting in front of our boyfriends prank. So yeah. I don't know how this is going to work if I am being honest." I say into the camera. All the girls were huddled around the camera. "But we are going to go set up and just start fighting" I say again as we all stand up.

Skip to when everything is set up. 

I give a thumbs up to the camera. "YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT!" Nikita yells. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY WERE MY IDEAS FIRST!" I yell back. "NO, IT WASN'T THEY WERE MINE FIRST AND YOU JUST FUCKING TOOK IT YOU BITCH. YOU LIKE TAKING EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T YOURS DON'T YOU." Nikita yells again. Just then the boys walk in. "YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO HER YOU BITCH!" Nessa yells. "OR WHAT NESSA! WHAT YOU GOING TO DO STEAL HER BOYFRIEND LIKE YOU STOLE MINE!" Charli yells. "WATCH IT MISS "TIKTOK QUEEN"" I 'Snap'. "WATCH IT MISS. PERFECT LIFE." Dixie yells. "YOU THINK MY LIFE IS SO PERFECT. I HATE MY LIFE I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIME I WANTED TO DIE." I yell as tears start to form in my eyes. "OH, LOOK IS THE LITTLE BABY GOING TO CRY? I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET THE SELF CENTERED BITCH" Nikita yells "YOU JUST NEED TO BACK THE HELL OFF." Kouvr yells as she start walking towards Nikita. "YO!" Josh yells at us but we ignore him. "I'm done." I say as I run out of the room. I heard everyone yell my name but I ignored it since the prank had to go on.

No Pov

"What the hell was that?" Josh yells pissed off that his sister is now crying. "Nikita is mad because Y/n appertantly took her idea for Merch, Instagram Pics, and youtube video ideas." Cynthia says while crossing her arms over her chest and walking over to Quinton. "I'm sick of her acting like she owns the world. Like she makes everything about her. Like she's not the only one going through shit." Dixie says with an eye roll. "She may not be the only one going through shit but she sure is struggling. We all see it and this could be her tipping point. So if you excuse me I'm going to save a life." Kouvr says while fake tears form in her eyes and she walked away. "If she dies today so do you." Mia yells pointing at the girls who were "against" her. She also walks forward a little but Thomas grabs her. "Nikita, why did you yell at her. It's stupid. It's just merch and ideas." Tony says with a sigh. "Yeah, but they were mine." Nikita says with an eye roll. 

"Stop being so full of yourself for 2 seconds and realize you just fucked up big time." Amelie says. By now all the guys were beside their girls ready to grab them if something starts. "Oh, please. Why is Y/N life so important the world would be okay without her." Addison says. By then all of the boys were mad at the girls who were coming after Y/n. And Bryce snapped at that moment. "What the fuck Addison. You know Y/n is so caring and loving and she would never hurt a fly. So why are you coming for her." Bryce says. "Because, you pay way more attention to her then me. You probably love her more than me." Addison says thinking of a random excuse. "Y/n is like our sister. You know that. Everyone in the world knows we would take a bullet for Y/n. She is still so inncoent and we want to keep it that way for awhile because the world will break her so easliy." Bryce says while getting heated.

Just then Kouvr and Y/n walk back in the room. "Bryce, calm down. She's right after all. They were all right. I'm a self centered bitch, who doesn't deserve to live and takes up all of everyone's time." Y/n sighs. "Y/N RICHARD DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE THAT. YOU ARE A FUCKING LIVING GODESS AND DESEVER SO MUCH MORE THAN HATE AND SELF HATE SO KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF!" Nick yells at Y/n. Y/n looks down. "Sorry." she mumbles. "No, Y/n we should be sorry. But not to you but to the boys because we just fucking pranked them." Madi yells. "Wait what!" All the boys yell. "We didn't mean anything we said. It was all just a joke." Olivia laughs. "You little...." Kio starts only to be cut off by Liv jumping on top of him. "So this was all fake?" Thomas says double checking. "Yeah, we were fake fighting." Kelienne laughs. "Oh thank god." Taylor says with a sigh of relief. "I'm happy this is a prank but I'm saying now if that was true. Some of you wouldn't have a boyfriend anymore and wouldn't have a room in either of the house." Chase says with a laugh. "Wait, you guys would dump your girlfriend for me?" Y/n asks. 

"Not me." Alex says quickly. "I would." Chase says. "You're our fucking sister Y/n you come before anything." Jaden says. "Aw, you guys are going to make me cry." Y/n says as she looks up trying to stop herself from crying. "No, no, no don't cry." Mads, Nessa, Nikita, Charli, and Dixie yells as they attack Y/n in a hug which causes her to laugh. "So everyone is good?" Micheal asks. "Yeah, I think so." Nessa says while looking at Y/n. Y/n looks at her a nod. Y/n then gets up and leaves leaving everyone confused. Josh gets up telling everyone to stay there and runs after her. He finds her outside on one of the tanning beds. "You okay?" He asks as he sits next to her. "Yeah, I just needed a minute to think." Y/n respondes. "You know they didn't mean any of it right. I mean it was your prank?" Josh asks. "Yeah, it's just hearing it felt so real like they had been holding it in for a long time just waiting to explode one day at me. I'm waiting for them just to stop being friends with me." Y/n says with a sigh. "Well, if that is so you'll still have us." Bryce says as him and the sway boys walk out. "Shouldn't you be with your girlfriends?" Y/n asks. "You are more important right now. Now why do you think they hate you?" Noah asks as they all start to sit down. "Dixie has always looked at me strangely like she wanted to kill me almost everytime we are together. Addison always seemed annoyed when I was around. Like if she had a chance to kick me out of the house she would do it because she doesn't want me around. I don't have a problem with Amelie, Avani, Cynthia, Nessa, or Mads they have always been by my side same as Liv." Y/n says with a sigh. 

"So you think the only people with a problem with you is Dixie and Addison?" Jaden asks. "And Charli, Madi and Nikita." Y/n says. "I think you are just scared that if they didn't like you we would go with them." Anthony says. "I love those girls with all my heart though. I'm not jealous or scared of them. I just think they don't like me as a person myself." Y/n says as tears start to form in her eyes. "I think you're just in your head." Josh says. I looked at him confused. "Charli look at you like you're a godness. She looks up to you. I know that because she always talks about how pretty you are, or how she wishes she was like you when you're never around." He says which causes me to smile a little. "Dixie and Addison, always talk about how you are so amazing and how they act they way they do around you because they wish you guys were closer." Quinton says. "They love you." Anthony says. "I love them too." I smile. Then stand up. "let's go inside." I say as I run inside. When I make it inside I hug Nick. "Woah, you okay?" He asks hugging me tightly. "I'm doing great." I say with a smile. Just then the girls walk in. "Y/n/n you're not mad at us right?" Addison asks. "I'm not mad. I just needed a minute to realize that you guys don't hate me." I say. "Queen, we fucking love you so you better not think me hate you." Nikita yells with a laugh. "Okay, well we gotta go get ready for dinner." Jaden says as him and sway walk in. "Y/n/n come on." Josh says. I get out of Nick's grips only to be hugged by the girls. "No, she can stay here and get ready. We'll bring her." Mia says. "Do you have enough seats?" Bryce asks. "She can either sit in the back of Thomas's car or on Nick's lap in his car." Kouvr and Mia say causing me to laugh and make the boys not look impressed. "I'm not okay with that." Noah says becoming protective at that moment. "I'll be fine. Plus my car is here. I can always drive." I laugh. The boy sigh in defeat then leave. The rest of that night me and all the girls bonded and we had an amazing dinner.