Hickey Prank(Griffin Johnson, Josh Richards, and Blake Gray)

A/n: is wattpad only broken for me. I had a requested story written up and I was going to post it yesterday but it was completely deleted when I went to post it so now I have to completely restart the story which causes me to feel bad.

No Pov

Right at that moment Y/n was with Amelie getting ready to prank her brothers and boyfriend. She is going to do the hickey prank. She has asked Amelie to help her and she was thrilled to be messing with the boys. They had already filmed the intro and had done the make so it was now just time to do the prank.

Y/n and Amelie arrived at the house and go in. Then they head upstairs because that's where everyone normally hangs out. When they got upstairs they see everyone looking worried. Once the two friends got upstairs everyone quickly looks at them. They looked so worried when their eyes were on the two. "What's up?" Amelie asks. "Where the hell have you two been. First off you were suppose to be here two hours ago. Second off neither of you pick up your phones." Blake yells. Y/n flinches a little since she has never liked being yelled at due to past relationships and secondly she doesn't want to disappoint her brother or anyone to be honest. "Well." Griffin now yells. Y/n flinches again. "Your scaring her dummies so back off. Your not going to get answers if she starts having a panic attack." Josh your boyfriend says to your brothers.

They both realized what they were doing and look down. Then look back up and look at Y/n. And at the moment they realize the "Hickey". "What's that?" Blake asks getting closer to look at the girl's neck. "Uh," Y/n says. "Josh." The two brothers say while looking at your boyfriend. "Did you do something with our sister?" Griffin asks. "No, what the hell are you talking about?" Josh asks while walking to look at Y/n neck.  Once he did he looked pissed. "Who did this to you?" Josh Yells. Causing Y/n to move away from him. "Josh" you start only to be cut off by Josh. "No, who did this to you. I know you would never cheat on me. So that means someone forced themselves onto you. So someone's ass needs to be beat." He yells again. Which causes you to move away more and stand by Amelie. Who gave you a sorry look. By now all the boys in the house looked pissed and the girls looked sad. "It was no one." Y/n shuttered.

"No, who did this." Blake yells. You were now on the verge of tears from everyone yelling. "Amelie?" You asked while looking at her. "Amelie, what is going on? Who did this to her? Was it  someone who works for you or with you?' Griffin yells. "Uh" Amelie answers. "Amelie, we need to tell them eventually." You sigh trying to end the prank so you don't cry. "But do we?" she asks/ answers. "Yes, you do because either you tell us without us forcing it out of you or we force it out of you. Either way we win." Josh says pissed of since he didn't know what was happening to his girlfriend. "Babe, you have to tell us eventually." Dixie says trying to talk Y/n into just saying so the boys would calm down some. "Yeah, we just want to help you. We just want you safe." Mads says. "I don't know." You sigh. "Sis, we aren't trying to be hard on you or yell at you but we are your brothers and we just want to keep you safe." Blake says while running his hand through his hair.

"Bubs, please." Josh says with pleading eyes. "Fine." You sigh. Then you look at Amelie. "You tell them or me." You say with a little smirk that no one could see. "Go ahead it's your thing not mine." She says while trying not the giggle. You look about at everyone with the same face you had the whole covo. "While. uh. It was the James Charles makeup pallet. And this was all a prank. Kinda backfired though cause I was hoping you would go after Josh not someone who doesn't exist." Amelie and Y/n laugh. "You assholes." Griffin and Blake yell. "Do you really think I couldn't handle myself in the really world. You two are A) my brothers, B) we had a whole bunch of boys as our roommates for the longest time. And c) you both made me take boxing and self-defense multiple times." Y/n says while looking at her brothers. "Well, I'm just glad you are okay." Blake says with a chuckle. Then Josh walks over to Y/n and hugs them. "I love you." You whispher. "I love you too. But promise me if something like that ever does happen that you'll tell me." Josh says as he holds you tighter. "I promise babe." I say holding him just as tighter. 

"Y/n/n Outro." My camera guys says while holding my camera up. I got out of Josh's grip and stood where he was and started my outro. "Okay, guys that was today's video. I hope you enjoyed it. I know the boys didn't." I start. When I said the boys didn't Josh, Griffin and Blake came into frame. "You're right we didn't" Griffin says as Josh wraps his arms around my waist. "Anyways, enjoy your (your ship name with Josh) content. Because this is all you are getting for a month. Anyways make sure to Like, subscribe, and comment down below...." I say then look at Amelie. "Frickin froghopper." She says with a laugh. I laugh. "You heard the lady comment down below frickin froghopper." I say as the boys shake their heads. "Bye guys. I love you." I say and the camera turns off. Everyone burst out laughing from Amelie's comment. Then we move on with our lives.