Paperazzi (Noah Beck)

No Pov

Noah Beck hates leaving the house because of all the fans that are outside and because of all the paperazzi. He will always walk outside and would always be swormed with questions. Which annoys the heck out of him because he never had privatice. Right now he is waiting for his girlfriend Y/N to get to the hype house.  She had texted him 5 minutes ago saying she would only be 2 more minutes. Noah had started getting worried so he headed to Thomas's room where you can see everything that is on the ground by the garage where Y/N aways parks. When he gets to Thomas's room he sees Alex, Kouvr, Thomas, Bryce, Tayler, Kelienne, Nate, and Mia plus the sway boys standing on the patio looking down. 

"What you guys looking at?" Noah asks when he gets outside. "Your girlfriend who is being mobbed by the fans and Paperazzi." Thomas says looking worried. "Is she handling it okay." Noah asks again. "Yeah, she is doing better than all of us." Alex says looking proud. When Noah looks down he sees his girlfriend smiling and talking to the fans them making tiktoks with them too. You could hear what the paprazzi people are asking so they started listening to what she was being asked and how she answers.

"Hey Y/N. How are you today?" Flechter asks (The guy behind the camera)  "I'm doing good. How are you?" She asks sweetly. "I'm good. So the people want to know what has been up with the drama lately? And how has everyone been dealing with it?" Fletcher asks. "With the drama I don't really want to talk about it because I am trying not to be involied. But as for how everyone has been handling any of the drama really good. Everyone is as nice as can be." She says sweetly again. 

"Is everything okay with you and your boyfriend Tayler Holder?" Flechter asks. "I'm sorry but I'm not dating Tayler, I am dating Noah Beck though." She says confused. "Then what was up with that picture of you and Tayler at the beach the other day with a heart made in the sand?" Flechter asks. "Oh, That wasn't for me. I was helping Tayler out. He wanted to ask the girl he likes out so I helped him out." She singings out. "Oh. Okay so the people want to know what is up with you, Thomas, Alex, Mia, and Kouvr?" Flechter says again.  "What do you mean?" Y/N asks. "Well, someone posts on instagram that you, Mia, and Kouvr got into a fist fight and Thomas and Alex had to pull you all apart. " Flechter says reading off his phone. "That is fake. Me, Mia, and Kouvr are best of friends and recently we have been like sisters. I understand that people get into fights so I would say if we did but we didn't.We would never physcially fight. Well at least I hope they would." She says a little upset.

I looked at Thomas who was looking at Y/N upset. "That's not true. Right?" Noah asked Thomas. "No, it's not true. There wasn't a fist fight that I didn't know about right?" Thomas asks Mia and Kouvr. "No, I would never swing at Y/N and Mia might but she would do it as a joke and not as a really thing." Kouvr says looking back down at Y/N. "We should get her out of there." Alex says becoming more worried about how many people are around her. "Yeah, you're right. She might start having a panic attack if we don't." Mia says becoming worried too. "Y/N!!! CAN YOU COME UP HERE PLEASE!!??" Bryce yells at Y/N. "Yep." She says as she start making her way through the crowd of people. 

She makes her way upstairs as flechter starts asking us questions. "Hey Noah? How did you end up with such an awesome girl. I mean all the fans saw you going out with a bad girl not a cute incconent one." He yells at me. "She's just special in her own way. When I first met her years ago through Kio I thought I would never end up with her. I guess life had a different plan." I say back. As I finish my sentence I feel two arms snake around my waist. "That was cute" I hear Y/N mumble. I pull out from behind me and put her in front of me.  I then wrap my arms around her waist and rest from head on her shoulder. I heard people squeal when I did that but I ignored it. "Anyways, Y/N how have you been since you found out about your parents." Flechter yells. Y/N parents were moving to LA and she hasn't really talked them since she left so when she found out she started freaking out. Some of the fans found her parents instagrams and saw that they were moving here. Y/N parents never supported her when it came to being an influcencer. When she first showed up all she ever did was try to leave because she felt like she was disappionting her parents.

So when flechter says that I feel Y/N tense up under me. I rub circles on her back which also calms her down. She untenses and looks down at Flechter. "No Comment." She says with a weak smile. "Okay, how about the drama between you and Nessa." Flechter asks again. "Me and her will figure out our drama way from the public eyes. But it will be dealt with." Y/N says kindly. "Are you sure you are going to be able to forgive her after she attacked you on Instagram and Twitter. Then went after Jaden Hossler (Your Brother) just to get to you." Fletcher says. "It will be hard to forgive her but what happens in the past should stay in the past. So if Nessa is willing to try and start over I would be more then happy." She says nicely again. "Dam girl how are you so wise and smart." Mia says while laughing. "I learned from so of the best. ' Y/N laughs. "What's that suppose to mean." Quinton. "It means you all taught me how to be smart about what I talk about." she smiled. "The moral of the story is that we made you mature?" Griffin smiles when saying that. She nods her head knowing it was true. 

"Last Question Y/N!! How much do you love the Sway house and everyone in it? How do you feel about everyone in there?" Fletcher yells. "I love everyone in the Sway house. The people I just met have became family to me. Tayler, Griffin, Bryce, and Kio have been my family for years now. I love each and everyone of the members. I am just grateful every day that I am able to be apart of such a loving family. I know they will have my back just like how I have their's." Y/N says making everyone that is outside smile. "Okay. I will get out of your hair now. See you around Y/N." Fletcher says walking to his car. "BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Y/N screams.

"You know how to make a girl and guy blush Y/N like geez." Bryce says looking down. "That's why I am dating her she always knows how to make me blush." I smirk. "Stop you're going to make me blush." Y/N squeals. "Well at least we know that you're good with Paprazzi." I say while squezzing her. "I learned from the best." Y/N says while walking off.