𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Jimin's pov

As soon as the Christmas break was over, classes were back on and everything was back to normal. After having awoken far earlier than he had grown accustomed to over the last few weeks, Jimin made his way drowsily to the Great Hall.

He was soon wide awake though when he noticed a familiar head of bubblegum blue hair amidst the sea of pupils eating breakfast.

Jimin rushed over to the Ravenclaw table where his friend was sitting and threw his arms around the boy.

"Tae Tae!" He laughed joyfully, having missed his friend over the Christmas break.

It took Taehyung a second to realise who the small arms thrown around his shoulders belonged to before grinning when recognising Jimin's voice.

Jimin sat down next to the Ravenclaw happily, his face alight with joy.

"How was your break, Tae?" He asked as he helped himself to some cereal.

"Pretty good though I wish I could have spent it here, Namjoon hyung's been telling me all you guys did. Oh and thanks for my present by the way." Taehyung replied.

Jimin smiled. "Oh it was great, I missed you so much though. Where is Namjoon hyung by the way?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Where do you think?" He said as Jimin followed his friend's gaze over to the Gryffindor table where the Head Boy was sitting with Seokjin, looking at him like he was the most beautiful person in the world and he hadn't seen him for months.

Jimin smiled, knowing how much the Ravenclaw had missed Seokjin. "Why aren't you sitting with them?" He asked, suddenly noticing how spread across the hall the group of friends were.

Taehyung shrugged. "I didn't realise Seokjin hyung was in here when I sat down and of course Namjoon went straight for him as soon as he came in and I don't think the others are even up yet."

Jimin nodded as he continued watching his two hyungs at the Gryffindor table before noticing something.

"Where's Jungkook?" He muttered. He had presumed that the Gryffindor would want to also spend some time with Seokjin now that he was back when it suddenly hit him that Jungkook's other friends would also be back and he would most likely be spending time with them.

Taehyung stopped eating to look at Jimin, his eyebrows raised as he swallowed his food. "Jungkook?" He questioned as he watched his friend's eyes run up and down the length of the Gryffindor table. "Since when were you friends with him?"

At that moment, the bell signalling the beginning of first lesson rang through the hall.

"I'll tell you in History Of Magic." Jimin said smiling. He didn't have first lesson with Taehyung and so quickly got up from his seat and waved him goodbye before running to his first period.

***

After a boring hour of sitting through Divination, Jimin made his way into the History Of Magic classroom, mentally preparing himself for and even more tedious hour as he took his usual seat in front of the Gryffindors next to Taehyung.

As soon as he sat down beside him, Taehyung lifted his head up from the desk he had been resting his head on.

"How was Divination?" He asked lazily.

Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head as Taehyung smiled, getting the idea.

Professor Binns suddenly swept through the door to his open classroom causing his class to fall silent as he glided across the floor to the front of the room before opening one of his usual thick, heavy books with it's yellowing pages and started to read aloud in a monotone voice, causing the class to immediately begin to close their eyes as the professor's lifeless voice lulled them to sleep.