𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jimin's pov

Jimin awoke to an unfamiliar room. A dark blue painted ceiling like the nights sky covered hundreds of tiny golden stars lay above him and floor length velvet blue curtains hung down long windows that matched the bed hangings in a circular room displaying the morning sunlight outside.

Jimin rolled over and sat up in the covers as he remembered yesterday's events.

How long had he been asleep for?

Ravenclaw tower was by far, Jimin decided, the prettiest of the four house dormitories that he had seen. Despite Slytherin's common room looking so elaborate and elegant, there was still something about it that wasn't quite cosy, as for Hufflepuff, the whole common room was cosy and inviting and nothing else with its warm mustard colours and brightly lit fires. Ravenclaw however seemed to be both elegant and comfy at the same time without seeming crowded at all. Wherever there weren't windows, the walls were covered in endless shelves of books that ran from floor to ceiling and Jimin was transfixed by the endless volumes that seemed to be everywhere he looked.

The small but elegantly carved door sat just to the left of him with an intricate painting of an eagle- Ravenclaw's emblem- right in the centre of it. As he was staring at it, the oak door was suddenly pushed open and Jimin was relieved to see his familiar blue hared friend enter the room.

Taehyung's face broke into a smile as he walked in seeing Jimin.

"I'm glad you're awake Jiminie, have you any idea what the time is?" Taehyung smiled, nodding at a large clock on the opposite wall.

Jimin winced when he looked at the time. It was ten o'clock in the morning. He was usually an early riser and wasn't sure when the last time had been that he had gotten up this late.

Taehyung came forward from the door carrying, as Jimin now noticed, a tray with two steaming mugs of coffee as he sat down on the end of Jimin's bed.

"I'm sorry if I stole your bed for a whole night." Jimin apologized sheepishly as he took the steaming mug from Taehyung's hand.

"It's fine." Taehyung grinned "You needed the sleep far more than I did and I don't really mind sleeping on the common room sofas, they're extremely comfy." He chuckled.

Jimin smiled back as he sipped his coffee before a thought arrived in his head.

"Have you seen him?" He asked quietly.

"Who?" Taehyung asked softly as he watched Jimin carefully.

"Jungkook." Jimin whispered.

Taehyung but his lip before shaking his head. "He's probably tired form last night." Taehyung pointed out as he took another sip of his drink.

"Last night?" Jimin asked, confused.

Taehyung frowned at him. "The party." He reminded him.

Everything then came rushing back as Jimin remembered Jungkook agreeing ot join Lizzie at her friend's party.

"You okay Jiminie?" Taehyung asked worriedly as Jimin forced a smile onto his face before nodding confidently.

"I'm fine, thanks Tae." He smiled.

"Want to go get some breakfast?" Taehyung suddenly asked, quickly changing the subject. "That is if they even still serve breakfast at this hour." He added with a laugh.

Not wanting to go back to his dorm at the moment, Jimin showered in the Ravenclaw bathrooms before Taehyung lent him some clothes of his. They were a little too big and hung off his shoulders a bit but Taehyung merely cooed at him and told him that it looked cute before they walked down to the Great Hall together to feast on what was left of breakfast.