𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jimin's pov

Quidditch practice became increasingly difficult with Yoongi not always being there since he was studying for exams as well as training for the finals. Whenever he was there though, practice was tough and Yoongi worked them endlessly.

They had all seen the win Gryffindor had had against Hufflepuff, and so Jimin had to make sure he got that snitch. Just because he had beaten Jungkook before, it didn't mean he could guarantee a win again. Especially since he had lost to him during their last match against each other, leaving Jimin to just train night after night in order to beat the Gryffindor. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to be the only one training.

Of course sometimes Jungkook wouldn't be seen in the dinner hall with the other Gryffindors, since he hadn't sat with them in ages, and Jimin had more than a couple of times spotted him practicing out in the dark after sunset. 

Jimin felt so determined to win this time. He was going to help Slytherin bring the cup home and he was sure of it. Not even Jungkook could stop him.

Speaking of Jungkook, Jimin wasn't quite sure about how he felt about the younger Gryffindor. Part of hin loathed him for betraying his trust and going crawling back to Lizzie, whilst another part of him no matter how hard he tried, just longed for him.

However, after over a straight month of endless and brutal training, the day of the match had finally arrived. It was late March and it was the last Quidditch match of the year so that the older students could focus on their studies for upcoming exams.

Jimin stood in front of his mirror in his dorm and stared at himself. The green robes that hung elegantly from his shoulders, the sleeves ending just past his elbows. His silver and green striped sweater underneath reaching far past his fingertips, the tight black pants that clung to his legs and the huge Quidditch boots laced up past his ankles.

It was now or never.

He really was going to prove himself to Yoongi. He wanted to make the older Slytherin proud.

Jimin sighed and ran a hand through his silver hair before turning and grabbing his broom from under his bed before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi was waiting for him in the common room, figeting nervously with the hem of his sweater. He too was clutching his glossy black boom and was decked oout in his Slytherin Quidditch robes. His face was pale and his black hair was stark against his skin. Jimin could tell that he had barely slept.

Yoongi nodded at him as he approached him and Jimin gave him a small smile. He couldn't help but feel the nerves tugging at his stomach and knew that Yoongi was probabaly feeling just an anxious.

The two turned and waked out of the common room together, brooms in hand and their robes swishing out behind them.

They attracted a lot of attention as they waslked through the corridor sde by side, people parting to let them through. Jimin occasionally heard people mutter things like "Good luck!" as they waslked past and he honestly felt like he needed it.

They spotted their friends waiting for them at Slytherin table when they reached the Great Hall.

Jimin didn't even spare a gance to Jungkook and the Gryffindor team ad they passed the Gryffindor table, feeling their opposing teams eyes on them as they walked passed, the hems of their robes billowing at their ankles.

Jimin felt suddenly powerful with the whole halls' eyes on them as he walked to the end of Slytherin table with Yoongi. They had to win today. From what Yoongi had told him about past Quidditch matches, it sounded like Slytherin hadn't won in years and Jimin was adamant that they were going to finally bring victory to their house.