𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook gave up on looking for Jimin. He couldn't even find Taehyung either and so presumed that the two were probably in the Slytherin common room or something, and so trudged back sadly to Gryffindor tower.

After entering, he sat down on one of the crimson sofas by the fire with his thoughts wandering back to earlier that day. Sure, he had kissed Jimin to get Lizzie to go away, but that didn't mean he hadn't enjoyed it, and by the way things turned out, it could be that Jimin had also enjoyed it since he had kissed him back.

Jungkook smiled softly to himself and a brought a finger to his lips at the memory. Even if Jimin didn't really want to see him right now, Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little giddy at the thought of the incident in Hogsmeade and he confessed that Jimin's lips had tasted even better than he had imagined.

-not, of course, that he had ever imagined kissing Jimin.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up to see Seokjin standing over him with a pile of books in his arms, staring at him suspiciously.

"You okay Kook?" He asked

Jungkook nodded as Seokjin placed the books on the seat beside him before siting down next to him.

"Where have you been all day?" Jungkook asked, nodding at the textbooks.

"Studying in the library with Joonie." Seokjin sighed, resting against the back of the sofa.

Jungkook smiled at that.

"What about you?" Seokjin asked.

"I went out with Jimin to Hogsmeade." He explained.

"Just the two of you?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook nodded as Seokjin smirked. "Sounds kind a like a date of you ask me." He teased.

Jungkook sighed. "It wasn't supposed to be." He confessed.

"Wait, what?" The older Gryffindor asked, bringing his whole attention to Jungkook.

"Well, we were just gonna go and have fun but then some shit kinda happened and he left." Jungkook explained.

"What kind of shit?" Seokjin asked curiously.

"Well it wasn't shit- it was actuaal pretty amazing but it was also just... maybe a little awkward."

"Care to elaborate?" Seokjin asked, sounding vaguely amused.

"Well, I may or may not have kissed him, hyung." Jungkook explained.

Seokjin choked on a breath of air.

"Damn Kook, I didn't know you were that bold. How'd it go?"

"I told you. He left." Jungkook sighed. "After kissing me back."

Seokjin's lips curled into a smile. "So since when did you like Jiminie then huh?"He asked with a grin.

Jungkook smiled softly."I don't know. It juts sort of happened." He said. "I guess I began to become fixated on him and beating him at Quidditch before kind of realising that that fixation may have turned into a stupid crush and then... I don't know, I just can't seem to get enough of him. His smile, his laugh, his voice, everything. I just really like him, hyung."

Seokjin gaped at him. "Wow Jeon, you really are whipped." He muttered.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But I think he's kinda mad at me for kissing him though." He admitted.

"Why? He kissed you back did he not?"

"Yeah, but the only reason I kissed him is cause Lizzie was coming over to us and I wanted to get rid of her and made her feel jealous."