Chapter 17

Chapter17
Jace POV ( SOMEON’S POV)

I Immidiately made my way to her school when I found out that was bullied….my men didin’t really left her school…they know that they will never win against her…that’s why they leaved…but when her class started….they started to path ways….they’d made sure she is safe…they even check the perameter of the school just to make sure she is safe…

But when their break came…a stupid girl…poured her juice in the head of my love….i was so mad about that one but that didin’t stop when they told me that there is a ramball..

Those 5 idiots came with me because they said they wanna see their sister in law….what the heck their not even my brothers….

When we arrived at her school…the crowd immidiately assembled…while looking at us….idmiring us but I didin’t give them much antitcipation….i immidately made my way to the guidance office….but before I can enter I heard the guidance councilor said something to Samantha that made me really mad.
I already made my decision…the witness already told me what happen…I’m sorry Ms. Santillan pero sususpendihin muna kita….para yun ang maging parusa mo’ I heard the guidance councilor said to my Samantha….i didin’t waste time…I was about to go in….but this stupid 5 people….got in…that made me mad again but after I went in I saw my Samantha….her head was down…and I can feel her sadness.

‘Yow…everybody….Mr.. Villamonte is in the house’ Gray playfully said that made them turn their heads to me….i can see everybody being shock but I didin’t mind them…my gaze was to my Samantha…sadness was filled her that made my mad….she doesn’t diserve to be sad….she’s my queen…she is supposed to be happy..but what did they do to her…made my blood really boil on anger.

Mr. Villamonte you’re here’ shock is all that can see in their face right now.

Oh yess…Miss?’ I answered with a cold and serious voice

Miss. Young sir’ she answered

Oh…okay tour fired’ I said that make them shock

Sir?’

Who gave you the right to suspend her?’ I shouted at her

Mis. Santillan sir?’ asking me suspiciously

Oh…yess’

‘Haahahaha…hi samantha’ stupid Gray interferr in the middle

What’s going on here…oh Mr. Villamonte you’re here’ the Dean said coming out from her office

yes Dean…Samantha come here’ I said but she just remain seated while her heads are down.

Samantha’  I called her…with a serious voice that made her flinch in a second but obeyed me.

Who did this to you?’ I ask her…

Samantha I’m asking you’ I ask her but instead of aswerine me she just cried while looking at me

Miss Young what’s goin on?’ the Dean asked the guidance councilor

Nagkagulo po kanina sa cafeteria….and a witness was saying that Ms. Santillan causes it first…Dean’ she answered

‘I’m asking you all here….who did this to Samantha?’ I shouted at them again…but no one dares to answer me…the room was so silent except for Samantha who is crying…she hugged me

Ah sir siya po…tinapunan niya po ng juice si Samantha gapos sinabunutan….tapos sinabi naman ng witness na si Samantha ang nagsimula eh kitang kita si Samantha ang naagrabyado…kahit tanongin niyo po lahat ng tao kanina sa canteen si Amira po ang nauna’ the girl said…the one who was sitting beside Samantha Before

But….Ms. Clariz-‘ the guidance ask at a girl who is standing while only looking at her feet.

Enough… the cafeteria has a cctv…Mr. Villamonte….we can take a look if you want to….this way sir’ the Dean cutted her.

Samanta POV

Hindi ko alam pero bigal nalang akong napayakap kay Jace ng daahil sa tuwa….tuwa dahil nandito na siya…hindi ko talaga alam kung anong gagawin ko kapag na suslend ako dito…but thanks to him…but he was so mad…he even shout earlier that made me flinch…but I know that he’s doing it for me..

Pumunta na kami sa office ni Dean para panoorin ang nangyati gamit ang CCTV…pero ako nakayakap parin sa kaniya…habang siya hinihimas ang likod ko para patahanin ako…nakita ko rin na bakas sa mukha ni Amira ang pagkatakot dahil sa wakas ay malalaman na namin ang nangyari…dahil ang talagang alam ko ay siya ang nauna..

Ng maiset up na ang CCTV ay agad namin iyong pinanuod…..doon ay kitang kita kung paano ako binuhusan ni Amira ng Juice pero laking pasasalamant ko dahil nandon rin si Czyra para ipagtanggol ako…ng matapos ang pinapanood namin ay ramdam ko ang paghigpit ni Jace sa akin..kaya naman ay napatingin ako sa kaniya…pero ang tingin niya ay naka Amira…punong puno ng galit ang mukha niya.

Who the hell gave you the permission to that’ sigaw niya kay Amira na ngayon ay nakatungo na…hinawakan ko naman si Jace sa kamay para pakalmahin siya pero mashumigpit ang kapkt niya sa akin..

‘I want you out of this school’ lahat kami ay napatingin kay Jace ng sabihin niya iyon..

But sir-‘ hindi na natapos ng guidance ang sasabihin niya ng itaas ni Jace ang isang kamay niya…senyales na tumigil na ito..

Shut up or else….i’ll kick you out of here to’ saad ni Jace na nagpatikom sa bibig niya…napatingin naman ako kay Amira na nakatingin sa Dean namin na para bang humihingi ng tulong.

I’m sorry Ms. Quinto the owner already decided’ saad ni Dean

Pero Dean’ sabat naman ng guidance

I’m sorry Ms. Young I can’t do anything about your nease anymore’ saad ni Dean na nagpagulat sa amin…kaya pala

Ha…kaya pala pinagtatanggol mo Miss. Guidance… hahahah pamangkin mo pala’ natatawang saad ni Andrei at Gray…kaya naman ay napapahiyang tumingin sa paa silang dalawa.

‘I’m sorry Ms. Quinto I’m just following order.. pero hindi iyon nagtatapos…maraming nagsasabing marami ka raw binubully at hindi ito ang unang ginanon mo si Ms. Santillan…hindi nakakararing sa akin dahil hanggang guidance lamang…I’m so dissapointed at you’ malungkot pero mababakas ang pagkamuhi ni Dean sa kaniya.

Ng matapos pagusapan ang dapat pagusapan ay hindi na ako pinabalik ni Jace sa classroom bigla nalang niya akong hinila paalis pero…napigilan ko siya at pinatigil muna saka pinuntahan ang mga kaibigan ko.. at nagpaalam muna…at ang mga bakla naintindihan raw nila…kay puntahan ko na si prince charming ko…sabi pa ni baklang Carla pag daw ayaw ko na sakaniya nalang…..asa siya….asawa ko yun..