Uppercut Chapter-3

"So yeah Charlie this guy says if I train under him he'll tell me about my past," Jack says over the phone.

"Really I know how important that is to you kid but I must ask where are you?" Charlie asked him.

"I'm not really sure myself he said as soon as I finish this call my training starts."

He says to him with no clue what kind of training is awaiting him.

"Well you better get to it kid."
Charlie says with a smile.
"Right, thanks Charlie"

said Jack.

"Oh but hey don't forget to call your mother let her know you're alright."

He said with a slight smile.

"Alright Charlie I'll talk to you as soon as I can."
Jack hangs up the phone as he walks out the room and sees a girl and boy standing to the left of the door waiting for him.

"Hello there I'm sorry but I didn't catch your names earlier."

The girl stayed silent while the boy walked closer with a smile on his face. "Hello Jack my name is Loki and this grouch is Syra."

Jack becomes curious as to why there aren't any other adults.
"Syra you were the one with other girl."

Loki was a mischievous and clever boy with long hair.
Syra was quiet and didn't say much at all. The only person she would usually talk to was Sierra.

Loki put his hands in his pockets.
"Anyhow, Fighter sent us here to bring you to the training grounds."
said Loki.

"Lead the way."

Jack answered as he followed the two into a humongous backyard with bushes and trees and a fountain with Fighter standing in the field.

"You may be a pro martial artist which means you got lots of stamina.
However we need to bring you up to our standards so first things first."

Fighter whistles
"WOOFERS!" He calls out

Jack raised an eyebrow.
"Whose Woofers?"
Jack hears loud thumps as they grow louder and louder.
He looks in the direction where he hears them and he sees a giant dog leaping at him.
"What the-" the dog landed on top of him and licked his face

Fighter chuckled.
"Woofers!"
Fighter called out to it as he ran over to him with excitement. As Fighter petted and plays with the dog.
"Who's a stupid idiot who's a dumbie you are yes you are"

Jack got up wiping the spit off him.
"What is that thing?"

Fighter stuck his tongue out at Jack.
"Well that's not very nice he's not a thing he's a dog, now Woofer sit."

The dog gets sits down next to Fighter.

"Woofers is the house dog.
He also helps the children in training exercises and his fur is super comfortable"
He says rubbing Woofers neck.

Jack began to become more intrigued.
"Okay so what does he have to do with training"

"Well seeing how we're in this large open field and Woofers hasn't played catch all day.
Figured you could help if you can last a whole day running from Woofers you'll be ready to move on to the next stage.
Now Woofers fetch!"