1) Return

Hi, it's me again YN, and I'll tell you my story how my life gets screwed after leaving Korea for a reason.

I am currently studying outside of Korea. It's been half-year now. Sometimes, whenever I walk around on the campus, some people recognized me. One time, there's a male stranger approaches me. "He-hey, you're with Twice, right?"

"Y-yeah, why?"

"I'm a huge fan of the girl-group" He said to me.

"Ah...Is that so" 

"Yeah...Hey dude, just want to ask question, a man to man question. Have you--" He stops talking.

"Have you, what?" 

"You did...take a peek at them when they are in--" I immediatley push him away. 

"The heck dude, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"What dude?! You're living with the 9 girls, are you really fucking kidding me?"

"Get the fuck out of here men, I don't want to talk to you" I replied t o him

"Fuck you too dude, stop acting like you're innocent--" I immediatley push him and punch him in his face. He punches me, and it's like we're in the boxing arena. Other students starts to gather around. After a few minutes, security starts to come and stops us. He immediatley runs. Both of us are bleeding. Other people helps me, go to the clinic. Then there's a female girl approaches me.

"H-Hi YN.." She said to me as she starts wiping my face. 

I look at her, and she's beautiful"Thank you for helping me," 

"Yea...No worries" She replied to me. She continues to clean my face. After a few moments, it's done. She stands up and went out of the infirmary room.

"Hey...I forgot your name!"

"Ah...Just call me Allie" 

"C-can I have your phone number?"

She went back and she gave me her phone number. "Thank you!" I said to her

"Hey can I ask for something?"

"Yeah sure." 

"Do you know Lia? Lia from Itzy?" She asks me

"Yeah...I know her, why?"

"He's a friend of mine"

"Ah...I see, why do ask?"

"Just thinking if you have still contact with her?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I want to talk to her?"

"Hmmm...Do you know that Itzy has a tour?"

"Y-yeah? Why?"

"Do you want to go there? I'm going to buy a VIP for you?"

"R-really?!"

"Yeah...Saturday, I think that's their schedule" 

"O-okay, Thank you so much YN! I really appreciate it!" 

"No problem, thanks for having time with me, you're the only person I talk with."

"H-huh? Wh-what do you mean?"

"JYPE Company---" I stop for a moment. "N-nothing"

"Hey, can I ask another question?"

"Sure, what's it?"

"Why did you go here?"

"To study, by the way thank you again for helping me and let's meet on Saturday"