1

It was around 6:30 in the afternoon and we finally finished packing everting up.
D- you ready for tomorrow?
A- Yeah honestly can't wait to get away from mom.
My mom cheated on my dad multiple times.
D- alright let's move these boxes into the van.
A- alright
We finished packing and put the rest of our boxes in the Moving truck. I went back into my empty room and just laid down.
D- mija come on we going to get something to eat.
A- alright I'm coming
I grab my phone and go to the kitchen.
D- cmon let's get something to eat and let's head out
A- alright.
We drove to our favorite Mexican restaurant and we order our usual for the last time. We finished eating dinner and went back to the house. I went into my room and changed into my pajamas. I put some stranger things on my laptop and watch it I fell asleep.
*NEXT MORNING*
it was 6:30 when my dad to wake me up.
D- wake up mija get ready at 7:30 your mom is gonna take us to the airport.
A- alright.
I went to the bathroom and got showered and did my morning skin routine. I got a text from Roshaun while I was getting ready

 I got a text from Roshaun while I was getting ready

I went to get changed.
YOUR OUTFIT

I put my laptop and charges in my bookbag and went into the living room with my dad

D- you hungry ?
A- I'll buy something at the airport
D- alright cmon
We grabbed our suitcases and our book bags and went into my mom car. I haven't talked to my mom in a while. I just put my AirPods in the whole time. Once we got the airport we just said bye to my mom and checked in. We went through security and were walking to the gate but I stopped by a store and bought something to eat for me and my dad and a coffee with a juice. We ate at the gate and finally got on the plane. It was only 4 hour plane drive and a good hour to the house.
*SKIP TO GETTING HOME*
We finally made it to the house and it was so nice. And the neighborhood was really pretty
NEW HOUSE

 And the neighborhood was really prettyNEW HOUSE