16

MATTIA POV

Cynthia- you record the call huh.

She came closer to me.

Mattia- yeah because your fucking crazy bitch.
Cynthia- hmm.. alright

I saw her grab a knife and she went up to alessya room. We chased after her real fast. She got to the door and opened it. FUCK SHES GONNA KILL MY BABY. I grabbed Cynthia and threw her back.

Mattia- GET THE KNIFE OUT OF HER HANDS AND CALL THE COPS
Alejandro- ALRIGHT

Alejandro was getting the knife out Cynthia hand while she kept moving and kairi called the cops. I saw alessya waking up. I went up to her so fast.

Alessya POV
I was sound asleep until someone stormed into my room I jump up and it was Cynthia with a knife my heart stared racing so fast. Until I saw Mattia grab Cynthia and throw her out. Told someone to get the knife out Cynthia hand and call
The cops. I sat up on my bed and Mattia came to me.

Mattia- are you okay..
Alessya- what the fuck Mattia..
Mattia- look look before you off on me I need to show you something but later please trust me.
Alessya- why should I, you cheated.. and had this bitch come over to my fucking cabin and she try to kill me.
Mattia- look watch this.
Mattia grabbed his phone out his pocket and played the whole recoding of the call. I was actually really pissed. I got up from my bed and I saw that Alejandro had Cynthia sat down on a chair. I slapped the fuck out of her. And started punching her, I dragged her off the chair

Alessya- BITCH IMA PRESS CHARGERS ON BITCH ASS, DONT EVER COME BACK

I kept punching her until mattia and kairi pulled me back.

Mattia- come on thats enough,
shes bleeding.
Kairi- we don't need you to get arrested.

Alejandro pulled her back on the chair until the cops came. They came inside and they took Cynthia away.

Cop- what happened ?
Mattia- here listen to the audio.

Mattia started playing the audio for them.

Cop- your going to have to court and everyone here.
Alessya- but we didn't do nothing tho
Cop- I know but if you want her out of here then go to court and sue her.
Kairi- alright thank you.
Alejandro- mm Kay.
Cop- I would lock all the doors and close all the windows, call security guards if you can and lock the gate.
Alessya- alright thank you.
Cop- anytime.

The cops left, and I we sat down on the couch. I forget Cynthia and Mattia had sex on the couch so I got up fast and just sat down on a chair.

Mattia- why you moved baby.
Alessya- Mattia don't call me baby please, I just need to work on my self at this point.
Mattia- alright sorry.

We started locking all the doors and I locked the gate to get into our cabin. We put all the blinds done and just turn off the lights, fuck I missed mattia but I just need my space right now I just can't,just  thing that's going on is so crazy.

*SKIP TO THREE MONTHS LATER*

We were back at school and everything seem really well honestly, I was still single but I haven't dated. I still missed Mattia, a lot but I didn't know, he fuck up twice but I still loved him, he is my everything, after me and mattia ended things I haven't really been hang out with the boys as much. It kinda sucks, I only go to Robert house because me and him are still. Finally the school day was over, I headed to practice with Robert he just watched me while I practice because he takes me home. I finished up practice and Robert took me back to his house, his family was like my second family. We went inside his parents weren't home they were, on a trip.

Robert- go take a shower you smell dirty ass
Alessya- whatever
Robert- Hey I gotta talk to you about something?
Alessya- oh what is it?
Robert- take a shower and I'll tell you
Alessya- uh alright..
I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom, I took a shower. I was kinda worried what Robert had to tell me. But what if it's bad, what if it's about Cynthia. Us she out of ksil or what now I'm just so confused and worried ,But Im try not think about it as much. I finished taken a shower and dry off. I got changed into something nice
OTTD

I put my hair products back in and put a little makeup and go back to Robert room, he was on the game with the boys

I put my hair products back in and put a little makeup and go back to Robert room, he was on the game with the boys. I just laid down on his bed and scrolled through my phone until Robert put his controller down and put the mic down, and sat next to me.

Robert- alright I gotta tell you something..
Alessya- what is it?

💭 does he like me?💭.

Robert- look your my Bestfriend and I want whats the best for you, you haven't been the same since you and Mattia broke up, neither has he you need to go back to him and talk to him, he needs to and you need him.

I just looked down and rubber my hands together. He did have a point, I haven't been the same with out Mattia, I've been sleeping just playing soccer and staying nights and nights at Robert house. I really gotta go talk to him.

Alessya- you are right but what if he moved on.
Robert- I don't think he has

He pulled out his phone and showed me the groupchat, when I left fuck. I missed him so bad but I was so scared. I was just afraid to get hurt again I don't want to get cheated on.

Alessya- take me to his house I'ma go talk to him.
Robert- alright cmon.
I grabbed my phone, and we got into Robert car, he drove me to Mattias, fuck his parents were home so I had to sneak in. I went to mattia window, I saw him on his bed crying and scrolling through pictures of us. I knocked on his window and he saw me, I saw his face light up. He opened the window and I climb in , I kinda slip off the couch but I'm okay.

Mattia- alessya, what are you doing here.
Alessya- ive missed you mattia, like so much.
Mattia- please can you just...